PDA

View Full Version : Add a new lease of life to Wii Sports !!

Jango
30-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Came across this last night and I think it gives a new lease of life to Wii sports and some other games.....not that Wii sports needs it. If you go to the shopping channel, then the bit on the right to select channels to download, theres one on there called the Mii Channel & it's free to download. Once downloaded, go back to your Wii Menu and it should be a new block on there. If you then go into it, and choose top 50 Mii's you can select from Darth Vader, Spiderman, Batman, Mr Bean, Michael Jackson, Homer Simpson and the list goes on. Select the Mii and import it.

The next time you play Wii Sports Batman etc will be in your baseball team, you can fight Batman against Spiderman.

If this is old news to some of you then sorry, but I've only just come across it.

Enjoy - Jango.

Collider
30-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Nice post but i cant find it anywhere lol :(

Jango
30-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Nice post but i cant find it anywhere lol :(

Sorry about that, just done a recap gone back onto our Wii to see how I got it.

From the main Wii Menu - select Wii Shopping Channel, Once it logs onto the net click START SHOPPING. This is where you should in the top right option see Wii Channels.

This will then take you to a page where you can download various channels, some are free and some need points. Select Mii Contest Channel, takes a few minutes to download, Mario will across the screen about 20 times catching coins.

Once downloaded, return to the Wii Main Menu and select your newly downloaded Mii Contest Channel. Once in there select Posting Plaza, this then gives you all kinds of various Mii's to select and import into you own plaza - there's tons of them - all very clever. My lad and daughter have been messing with this all afternoon.....you will like it.

Good luck with downloading this time - hopefully a better tut.

jachar
14-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Long process to get 50 but
did the kids no half get a laugh
thanks