PDA

View Full Version : Infinity usb unlimited

10mg
28-05-2008, 09:27 PM
I have for sale a recenlty bought the above smart card reader/writer. although great this device don't do what i need it to do programming SLE4442 type cards.
So the device is up for grabs.
specs: WB Electronics (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. next generation of smartcard programmers...
The Infinity USB Unlimited supports phoenix-based cards over USB. It has two smartcard connectors (regular and SIM/GSM), a fullspeed USB 2.0 interface and a very powerful firmware-upgradable CPU ensures that this programmer has no limitations."

40 quid and i'll pay postage!!!(uk postage only)... hopefully i can claim some money back to buy the correct thing for my needs.
PnP

DessertDog
28-05-2008, 09:32 PM
How much are these new ? thought they were only 35 to 40 new i could be wrong

10mg
28-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Looking about i've seen the cheapest one for ?45.00 i paid more for mine :-(

Not_much_cop
28-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi PnP,

Does this program FUN cards or does it prog MOSC cards (Opus)?

I have a Pheonix Infinity that only progs MOSC cards so am looking for one that does fun cards.

NMC

10mg
28-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Yes, this has a setting for funcards

mickyrobbo
29-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi PnP,
Does this program FUN cards or does it prog MOSC cards (Opus)?
I have a Pheonix Infinity that only progs MOSC cards so am looking for one that does fun cards.
NMC
Not much cop this is a good programer for doing funs opus atmegas etc but can be a headache for the mosc ,,but your own one is doing them so no need to even try and do a mosc lol, ?40 to the front door soumds alright to me well this is just my own opinion

10mg
29-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Just to let you know the programmer has now been sold.

A work collegue bought it today!