its a good movie but some bits are too silly trying to hard to be funny
and come on indiana come X files please

i give it 7out of 10

rtr86
14-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Agree, compared to the first 3 - its poor :(

Duffy
15-06-2008, 08:36 AM
I was interested to see that if you hide in a fridge you can escape being in the centre of an atomic bomb blast, and also the blast can propel you many miles in the excactly the right direction of the people you are chasing.
You can learn a lot from any film.

bobbykerr
16-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Very, very dissapointed...harder to believe that a 63 year old man can do jumps across jeeps in the middle of the jungle...........& the spaceship end scene........rubbish!!4/10

Collider
16-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Very, very dissapointed...harder to believe that a 63 year old man can do jumps across jeeps in the middle of the jungle...........& the spaceship end scene........rubbish!!4/10

Er thanks for the spoiler :(

pande_monium
17-06-2008, 10:36 AM

Jeez man... you're in trouble now... :snow:

Er thanks for the spoiler :(

Well... now that you know how it ends... I also didn't like the way the following pieces:
1. The graphics when the aliens flew from US to Europe
2. The teleporting scene when Indy goes to space
3. If there is life on Mars, then how come they look EXACTLY like humans... and have Martians from different origins !?! Like afros, indians, chinese, european... !!??!! I suppose even mars was struck by the P.C. bug.
4. If the movie's set just after WWII, then how come there's mobile phones and walkie-talkies? And why is Indy wearing an eco-friendly diamond Rolex !?!

Napster
20-06-2008, 03:59 PM
watched this other day i throught the film was OK but the endding was very poor dont think i will go out and buy a copy :)