PDA

View Full Version : Its time I had a CLEAROUT !!!

pande_monium
16-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi all,

I've decided that to have a clearout. I've listed stuff that I don't think I'll ever get down to using here. I've got more stuff, but I'll list them on a new thread over the weekend/next week.

I have been absolutely truthful about the description of these items. I look after and love my equipment, so rest assured that everything will be completely as described.

BNIB - ?25 - Epson R200/R220/R300/R320 Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) with 1 set of 600ml ink bottles for all 6 colours
Good for 2 full tank refills, I think... not sure though as never used it.

BNIB - ?10 - 2 extra Sets of ink bottles for the Ink Supply system (above)
2 sets = 12 600ml bottles (2 of each colour)

BNIB - ?10 - 802.11g internal mini-PCI wifi card for laptops

BNIB - ?30 - Canon EF 18-50 AF Zoom lens for Canon Digital SLRs
Came with camara, never used as I to use my own lens.

Hardly used - ?80 - B&W DM601 S3 Bookshelf speakers
These were bought by me for about ?200 new, run-in lovingly over a period of 80 hours. Then used for about 3 months before they went up to the loft - I had upgraded to Bose twin cubes.

Used - ?75 - Eltax Symphony 8.2 floorstanding speakers
These were bought by me for ?150 (although TSP = ?250) from Richer Sounds as display pieces because the front grills were torn (which I threw away). These were lovingly run in for about 100 hours and then used for about 9-12 months before they went upstairs to the loft as well.
Since these speakers sound best right up against a wall (although the bass reflex port is towards the rear), I've added bass reflex booster plates over the ports (at the rear) to strenghten the bass.
Simply put, these speakers sound heavenly. I regret having bought a house with a medium sized living room - these speakers would sounded monsterous. I've had to replace them with a set of smaller B&W's DM602 S3.
If you like fairly loud music with a tight controlled bass and an excellent sound stage, these are for you.

Hardly used - ?100 - Sony MDS-JB930 QS - QS Range MiniDisk Deck (bought for ?320)
An absolute must if you're into MiniDisks (which I was untill my trip to Devon saw my 80-odd MDs & portable player stolen). I had the MDS-JB520 deck earlier, which I had just sold to upgrade to the QS Range. Hence, this deck has been used literally for under 25 hours. It has just been gracing my hi-fi rack with its eminent presence.

Used - ?30 - 48" Atacama Rear (or front support) channel speaker stands with spikes
In very good condition. Black. Very heavy. Will take almost any type of book shelf speaker. Bought with the B&W DM601 S3 speakers for ?120.
If bought with the B&W DM601 S3 speakers - ?20

Used - ?10 - 18" Speaker stand with spikes
In very good condition. Simple front channel speaker stands. Bought with the B&W DM602 S3 speakers I currently use. Used for a few months. Then replaced with granite sound plates.
Free if bought with the Atacama Speaker stands.

BNIB - ?50 - Eltax HT200 Centre Channel Speaker
Black. Bought for ?120 when I wanted to convert my study into a home cinema room. Was going to use the above set of speakers and this as my Front Centre Channel Speaker.

Used - ?25 - Mordant & Short Q1000 Centre channel speaker
Black. Run in for about 60 hours. Was going to use this as my Rear Centre Channel speaker.

Used - ?50 - Marantz RC3200 LCD Remote Control
Bought for ?170 about 2-ish years back. Can be 100% programmed using its cable & software. Design your own button layouts & mix different remotes into one if you want. Fantastic customisation abilities & support on the internet forums. Confuses the **** out of the wife, so no fights over the remote! A true boys toy ;p.

Postage at cost or pickup welcome (Nottingham J26 on weekends/London Blackfrairs during weekdays). For heavy items, postage at cost or pickup from Nottingham only.

Feel free to make me an offer... you never know ;p.

plasterer
16-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Some Loft you must Have mate .............Paul

pande_monium
17-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Some Loft you must Have mate .............Paul

LOL... I know !! Converted part of it a while back to clear stuff up from downstairs... ahem... all done by yours truely @-). Took me a whole day... but saved myself a fist-full of notes.

pande_monium
12-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Folks... a few changes in red...

BNIB - ?25 - Epson R200/R220/R300/R320 Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) with 1 set of 600ml ink bottles for all 6 colours
Good for 2 full tank refills, I think... not sure though as never used it.

BNIB - Now FREE with above - 2 extra Sets of ink bottles for the Ink Supply system (above)
2 sets = 12 600ml bottles (2 of each colour)

BNIB - ?10 - 802.11g internal mini-PCI wifi card for laptops (free postage)

BNIB - ?30 - Canon EF 18-50 AF Zoom lens for Canon Digital SLRs
Came with camara, never used as I to use my own lens.

These were bought by me for about ?200 new, run-in lovingly over a period of 80 hours. Then used for about 3 months before they went up to the loft - I had upgraded to Bose twin cubes.

Used - ?60 - Eltax Symphony 8.2 floorstanding speakers
These were bought by me for ?150 (although TSP = ?250) from Richer Sounds as display pieces because the front grills were torn (which I threw away). These were lovingly run in for about 100 hours and then used for about 9-12 months before they went upstairs to the loft as well.
Since these speakers sound best right up against a wall (although the bass reflex port is towards the rear), I've added bass reflex booster plates over the ports (at the rear) to strenghten the bass.
Simply put, these speakers sound heavenly. I regret having bought a house with a medium sized living room - these speakers would sounded monsterous. I've had to replace them with a set of smaller B&W's DM602 S3.
If you like fairly loud music with a tight controlled bass and an excellent sound stage, these are for you.

Hardly used - ?100 - Sony MDS-JB930 QS - QS Range MiniDisk Deck (bought for ?320)
An absolute must if you're into MiniDisks (which I was untill my trip to Devon saw my 80-odd MDs & portable player stolen). I had the MDS-JB520 deck earlier, which I had just sold to upgrade to the QS Range. Hence, this deck has been used literally for under 25 hours. It has just been gracing my hi-fi rack with its eminent presence.

Used - ?20 - 48" Atacama Rear (or front support) channel speaker stands with spikes
In very good condition. Black. Very heavy. Will take almost any type of book shelf speaker. Bought with the B&W DM601 S3 speakers for ?120.
If bought with the B&W DM601 S3 speakers - ?20

Used - Free with above - 18" Speaker stand with spikes
In very good condition. Simple front channel speaker stands. Bought with the B&W DM602 S3 speakers I currently use. Used for a few months. Then replaced with granite sound plates.
Free if bought with the Atacama Speaker stands.

BNIB - ?30 - Eltax HT-2 Centre Channel Speaker
Black. Bought for ?120 when I wanted to convert my study into a home cinema room. Was going to use the above set of speakers and this as my Front Centre Channel Speaker.

Used - ?20 - Mordant & Short Q1000 Centre channel speaker
Black. Run in for about 60 hours. Was going to use this as my Rear Centre Channel speaker.

Used - ?35 - Marantz RC3200 LCD Remote Control
Bought for ?170 about 2-ish years back. Can be 100% programmed using its cable & software. Design your own button layouts & mix different remotes into one if you want. Fantastic customisation abilities & support on the internet forums. Confuses the **** out of the wife, so no fights over the remote! A true boys toy ;p.

Used - ?100 - 16" Audi A6 alloys (4) with tyres (5 socket - will fit VW/Skoda/etc)
These have a few kerb marks from use over the years. But they're not too bad and can be easily refurbished. The tyres are used. 2 are road legal with about 3-4 mm tread. 2 are suspect at about 1.5-2.5 mm tread. No postage on these as they're too heavy. Plus I'd rather have you inspect them first for your satisfaction.

Postage at cost or pickup welcome (Nottingham J26 on weekends/London Blackfrairs during weekdays). For heavy items, postage at cost or pickup from Nottingham only.

Sicilian
12-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Whats the condtion of the Marantz RC3200 like? Is it capable of macros, to swithch on a number of items at once, like tv, amp & cable box together?

thelostone
12-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Pandy do you ever read your pms:roflmao:

pande_monium
12-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Whats the condtion of the Marantz RC3200 like? Is it capable of macros, to swithch on a number of items at once, like tv, amp & cable box together?
Used... its been the sole remote for about 2 years. I'm fairly certain that there aren't any scratches on the LCD screen. The underside will most definitely have some from usage. I'll PM you some close up pics this weekend.
Yes, it can do macros. In fact you can program macros to any button. I've attached the manual in case you'd like to go through it. It can also program an interval between 2 key-presses so as to give your equipment time to carry out that function.
I've got the link as well which you can connect to your pc and program the screens/codes etc using software (Home Theater by Marantz (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. will have the latest version).
Please find attached, some pics of the remote. I've tried to take up close-ups of the scratches/marks/blemishes... so pardon me if it looks a bit ugly. Most of these are never seen. But, since they exist... I must point them out.

pande_monium
16-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Update: The following items are now gone:
CISS
2 Sets of Ink bottles (12) for the CISS
Eltax HT-2 Centre Channel Speaker
Thanks to the nice gents who've taken these off my hands.

Sicilian
17-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna give the remote a miss for now m8, sorry. Gonna wait till I upgrade tv.

DavC
19-06-2008, 10:51 AM
if you've still got that Marantz remote i'll take it mate :)

pande_monium
19-06-2008, 12:18 PM
if you've still got that Marantz remote i'll take it mate :)

PM sent...

pande_monium
19-06-2008, 03:02 PM
The Marantz RC3200 remote is now sold. Cheers to the gent who bought it.

jamesd0015
01-07-2008, 02:25 PM

Do you still have these?

Thanks

James

pande_monium
01-07-2008, 09:20 PM

Do you still have these?

Thanks

James

Hi James,

I'm sorry... they're no longer available. I should have updated the post yesterday... Am planning on moving them to the study now... one of these days!!

If the plan changes, I'll update you then. Thanks for looking.

UPDATE: Requesting closure of thread. Will open new thread with new stuff & leftovers from this thread.