PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed

Irfaan
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
has any one got this game?

i just installed it, put it on had it on for 30 seconds and switched it off again

i dont get a thing thats going on ... its too slow.

is it just my pc, or everyone think the game is rubbish?

smif
13-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Dont know much about the pc version but ive got it for the 360.It does take
a little while to get into though,maybe you need to give it a bit more time.

Hitman
13-05-2008, 11:34 PM
system specs?
has any one got this game?

i just installed it, put it on had it on for 30 seconds and switched it off again

i dont get a thing thats going on ... its too slow.

is it just my pc, or everyone think the game is rubbish?

Irfaan
14-05-2008, 10:09 PM
xp home edition sp2
pentium d
3GHz
1gb RAM

system specs?

thelostone
16-05-2008, 04:22 PM
My son has it on his ps3 and he is never off it,he has completed it twice that i no of he loves it

pande_monium
17-05-2008, 02:57 AM
xp home edition sp2
pentium d
3GHz
1gb RAM

Might be a good idea to upgrade the RAM to min 2 gb as Vista likes RAM so much that it eats it for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and oh, tea as well. And snacks. And mid-night snacks... and... you get the picture?

Also, it would help if you gave the specs of your video card. If its anything less than 128Mb dedicated, I'd advise you to upgrade.

But, hang on a minute... bad/low specs will only have detrimental effect on the game's graphics - ie. frame rate being slow, sound glitches... etc. If you don't experience this, then just give the game a chance and get into it.

Irfaan
17-05-2008, 04:55 PM
i dont really know my graphic cards specs :S how can i check?

i got nvidia GEForce graphics card

solemnknight
01-06-2008, 02:42 AM
yeah, check what spec your graphics card is, there are numerous ways to find out what graphics card you've got, probably easiest to explain is, go to start, then run, type in dxdiag and then click on display tab. shoudl show you all the info there.

also, as pande-monium said previous, get more ram in, the more ram the better as far as i'm concerned, especially for a game like assassins.

Collider
01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
If you have DirectX installed. Go to start then run and type "dxdiag". That will show you information about your computer as well as your video card type. You can also check out the device manager.

As also mentioned above ;)

Irfaan
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
128.0 mb graphics card

markpocock
10-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I would stick with it, although if its slow gameplay, your machine is under powered. It is a very good game and graphically stunning (although not as good looking as it is on the 360 or PS3)