PDA

View Full Version : Bin & Cue files problem

Collider
03-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Got some bin and cue files and my problem is that i want to burn these to dvd-r data.

Nero says need cr-r/rw and i thought alcohol 120% done this,but obviously not.

I know what your gonna say,get some cd-rs lol,but is it possible to burn these images to dvd data?

twobeercans
03-07-2006, 09:13 PM
what data is on the bin and cue files mate??

cable-guy
03-07-2006, 09:52 PM
i use dvd decrypter for doing all kinds of imgs works a treat

Collider
03-07-2006, 11:00 PM
what data is on the bin and cue files mate??
There kvcd images,800mb.
I know i can rip the data off it if i mount the image and change it to .mpg but my sisters dvd players choosy and will only play images.And dvd decrypter will only burn dvd images and not cd-r ones i thought.

Scotster
03-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Nah mate you have to encode the data before you put it onto a dvd. Your stuck with a cdr image at the moment which mean you need cdr's. Only thing you can do is extract it to Mpeg and encode it to Mpeg2 for making a dvd.

Scott =op

twobeercans
03-07-2006, 11:31 PM
extract the mpeg from the vcd using vdcgear. google it its free.
then just choose to make a data dvd and save the files to it. if the dvd player plays vcd's it will offer a menu of the playable vcd file on the dvd.
of course you won't have chapters ect but it will work if the player can play svcd and vcd files.

regards twobeercans

bladesftp
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
i can do it using 120% m8 when i choose the image it warns me that its a cdr image and am i sure i want to write it to a dvd i click yes and ut does it no probs atall

Collider
04-07-2006, 08:42 AM
i can do it using 120% m8 when i choose the image it warns me that its a cdr image and am i sure i want to write it to a dvd i click yes and ut does it no probs atall

Thats what i thought but it doesnt do it know,do you know how to set it up through the settings?

bladesftp
04-07-2006, 10:48 AM
ive looked at all the setting but cant see anything relating to it in there all i do is click on image burning wizard and then select the image file and then it asks if i am sure i want to burn it to dvd and then it does it

you could try iso buster then extract the mpg file form the image then use dvd santa to convert it to a dvd video

hope that helps

Shipoftheline
04-07-2006, 11:04 AM
why not just rename the .bin file to .iso via command prompt and then try

Collider
04-07-2006, 11:24 AM
why not just rename the .bin file to .iso via command prompt and then try
How do you do that m8?

Shipoftheline
04-07-2006, 11:45 AM
How do you do that m8?

example image.bin

command to rename would be "rename image.bin image.iso"

Collider
04-07-2006, 12:02 PM
example image.bin

command to rename would be "rename image.bin image.iso"

Wouldnt do it m8 :(

Collider
04-07-2006, 12:07 PM
ive looked at all the setting but cant see anything relating to it in there all i do is click on image burning wizard and then select the image file and then it asks if i am sure i want to burn it to dvd and then it does it

you could try iso buster then extract the mpg file form the image then use dvd santa to convert it to a dvd video

hope that helps

Also i can extract the data just by mounting it on virtual drive using alcohol 120% and i can play them on my dvd player cos its a divx one so it plays allsorts,its just that why sister went out and bought a 100 dvd player even after i said some of the cheaper ones are better and all it plays is ISOs,no data,no files etc...

I swear i done it before with alcohol 120%,it does it with xbox images,must be cos there bin and cue files :(

DanielHarvey
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I use a program called svcd2dvd & it vonerts these files to DVD with no problems

Shipoftheline
04-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Also i can extract the data just by mounting it on virtual drive using alcohol 120% :(
Its allot simpler to just use isobuster

Collider
04-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Just going get me sister a better dvd player lol

Shipoftheline
04-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Just going get me sister a better dvd player lol

I'd suggest a divx based one aria pc dvd crystal slimline divx player display remote, crystal slimline dvd divx player , cd digital video scart upgrade cable from aria .co. uk (http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=15247)

Collider
04-07-2006, 09:38 PM
LOL,dont matter now because now i have power calibration error on my dvd burner.
Could it get any worse,probably lol.

Paul_Robson
13-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Golden Hawk Technology Home Page (http://www.goldenhawk.com)

Collider
13-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Golden Hawk Technology Home Page (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Cheers,will check it out

maikash2747
14-08-2006, 05:21 AM
with nero u can burn cd image files to a dvd........

click on recorder
click on burn image
in the dialogue box, on the left top corner drop down menu change from "cd" to "dvd"

click burn.

maxwel1
19-08-2006, 01:25 PM
use fireburn
that a good bin loader

quark01
15-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I have used winiso to convert bin to iso and it works a treat

Shipoftheline
15-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Wouldnt do it m8 :(

Something is very wrong then because I do this all the time because Nero doesn't recognise .bin or .img

stickywicket
15-11-2006, 05:58 PM
bit late but like mentioned earlier use vcdgear to extract the file then use convertxtodvd. not as quick as ships method but perfect copies every time, the burning side of the software is perfect too. ive tried all the above methods an this by far produces the best. you just leave a blank in the selected drive an when it pops out its done.

cudge
16-11-2006, 02:32 AM
bit late but like mentioned earlier use vcdgear to extract the file then use convertxtodvd. not as quick as ships method but perfect copies every time, the burning side of the software is perfect too. ive tried all the above methods an this by far produces the best. you just leave a blank in the selected drive an when it pops out its done.

I'd agree with you there stickywicket, convertxtodvd is the simplest that i've used!
cudge

Lloydon1
17-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Scott, use a program called DAEMON TOOLS, It's free and tiny. I use it all the Time for Bin and Cue files. The program just 'creates' a pretend virtual drive where you can then see all the files contained within the bin/cue file. Really easy to do all you do is mount item image. Hope that helps, lloydon1

THE DAEMONS HOME (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/announcements.php)