PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man - Tip top A++

Jango
12-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Went to the flics yesterday with me lad to watch Iron Man, I'd read a few reviews before going and all had panned it. Basically saying the trailers were great but the film didn't live up to much. I would have to totally disagree with that, like any first film in the super hero legacy, you have to find out how that person became a super hero. This often drags out the film, but Iron Man seems to have cracked it, yep it told the story of how he bacame Iron Man but it was full of action. I'm also not a great fan of Robert Downey Jr (or however you spell his name) but he was tip top all the way in it. This is defo gona be a series of films and if this is just a taster, I can't wait.

Oh, and my seven year old son loved it also LOL !

hobbit6128
12-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I am so glad you posted that. I want to see it, but again had heard a lot of bad reports. You have re-ignited my interest. thanks

cloud007
27-05-2008, 12:27 AM
I agree, Iron Man was actually pretty good and its probably the best comic book to movie adaptation since the first spiderman

saffronfox
28-11-2008, 10:50 PM
seen this for the first time on dvd last night and i thought it was a very good movie, Downey Jr was at the bottom of my favorite actors list but this flim has bumped him up the list alot and with romours that the next edtion due in 2010 i must say i cannot wait.

Jango
28-11-2008, 11:46 PM
seen this for the first time on dvd last night and i thought it was a very good movie, Downey Jr was at the bottom of my favorite actors list but this flim has bumped him up the list alot and with romours that the next edtion due in 2010 i must say i cannot wait.

If you have watched the new hulk movie right to the end, you might be even more excited about what is due to happen in the future, won't give the game away for those who haven't seen it yet.

skysky
30-11-2008, 08:00 PM
The film was very very good, I cant wait either for sequal !

Dowey jr was excellent acting in the film !!

supajason
22-02-2009, 07:40 PM
OMG that film was the best i rate 10/10, i would recommend it to everyone that likes things blowing up :-)