PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 'Sex Assault'

Shipoftheline
03-07-2006, 02:14 PM
political correctness gone mad again

Two contestants on the Australian version of Big Brother have been booted out for alleged sexual assault.

Michael Cox, 20, and Michael Brice, 21, were marched from the house compound on Saturday.

Footage appeared to show Brice holding a female housemate down while Cox dangled his genitals in her face.

Police were called in after the early morning incident but later said they would lay no charges.

In a statement, the two removed housemates said: "It's unfortunate it had to end this way.

"But Big Brother has rules and we broke them. We would never do anything to offend our fellow housemates."

The Australian Prime Minister John Howard called for the reality television programme to be cancelled.

"I think it is just a question of good taste," he said.

"Here is a great opportunity for Channel Ten to do a bit of self-regulation and get this stupid programme off the air."

The incident is the latest in a long string of complaints about the raunchy antics of the young Australian housemates.

The previous week an adults-only version of the show was dumped after complaints about excessive nudity

Sky News: World News, Global News and International breaking News. (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13531005,00.html)

Shipoftheline
03-07-2006, 02:35 PM
An Aussie friend has given me a link with the footage

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. As you can see she seems to have wanted it to go futher if anything

rock
03-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I could not spot any rejection from her, looks like she was just took it as a joke.