PDA

View Full Version : uefa cup final

marky
04-05-2008, 12:52 PM
HI all who thinks that rangers can win final.?

Lainie
04-05-2008, 02:37 PM
me me me me me me me

:hail::lol3::hail:

wullboy
04-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I think laine luves ally :roflmao:

GINGERNUT
07-05-2008, 03:22 PM
will they have anything left in the locker so many hard games /something has to give but they have fighting sprit good luck to them

fnbeast
07-05-2008, 04:32 PM
I fear for Rangers now, they have had an amazing season, but...its taking its toll, heavily, there are players who can step up, but stepping up is not what is needed just now, they need the experience, one defeat, or one more draw, and its "their" title, which will send a demoralised team to Manchester, leaving the Scottish Cup Final against the giants that are Queen of the South, all the good work for the co-efficient Rangers have done this year will be wiped out when QOS play their first Euro tie next season, and get humped by a team of goat farmers from the breakaway state called Goatfarmia, getting back to the Scot cup final, banana skin or what.
I hope they prove me wrong, on every front, but i've experienced Scottish football for some 40 years now, one term sums it up...glorious failure. (but for a nation of only 5 million, we are still punching above our weight)
C'mon the Gers :)

buckie
08-05-2008, 02:36 AM
I think Rangers will do the business in Manchester and win the league and the Scottish Cup. But the SFA aren't helping at all

theedge
09-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Anyone know anyone who has any spare tickets for sale? C'mon the Gers!