PDA

View Full Version : Leeds points appeal unsuccessful

thelostone
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
just wondered what you think, should they have been given the 15 points back?and if so what about the other teams in that could go up on saturday
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Leeds United | Leeds points appeal unsuccessful (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/7375942.stm)

Jango
02-05-2008, 08:27 AM
My opion for what it's worth and my wife would say nothing, 15 points was always a harsh amount to impose on any club. This could have seen Leeds drop further down the leagues, maybe never to even come back...which would be sad when you look at their history. Reading into the news article you would have to say the football league have taken the easy option and would rather upset just one club rather than two or three if Leeds got their points back. On the whole, if Leeds do win promotion, having big Mac in charge and coming back from all of this, the club can only be stronger and wiser - if you know what I mean. Look forward to watching them in prem again one day !

billy2
02-05-2008, 02:39 PM
No way they were going to change their mind , just as they did with the West Ham debacle , it shows weakness.