PDA

View Full Version : 360 rom question

mburns
15-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Hi i was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction on where to find these 360 roms etc, i dont know if im allowed to post this here if not please delte it
You can PM me any details etc
Mick

tinkertiler
16-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Ebay but what are you trying to do exactly?

mburns
17-04-2008, 06:21 PM
I was looking for Game roms
Mick

tinkertiler
17-04-2008, 07:32 PM
You mean game ISOs? I.E. the 360 games that are about? If so then you need to be either on torrent sites or on Newsgroups. You will have to find out about the both of them on your own its not hard google is your friend.

EDIT - I thought you ment the dvd-rom in the first post because you wasnt very clear in your post.

Some other info for you

1. You have to have your dvd drive modified to play backed up 360 games.
2. You need to find the dvd ISOs.
3. You need to be able to burn the games correctly.
4. You need a certain kind of media.
5. You also need to make sure that you download the correct region games aswell

And before you ask any questions do some research first please.

mburns
17-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi i have my drive moded, i have the dual layer disks and writer. I used to get all the new releases on a weekly HDD, but i lost the guys number.

How do i know what region my drive is and games are please :)

tinkertiler
18-04-2008, 12:33 PM
When you find the games look at the files and you will see a NFO. Have a look in there it will say either Region free, NTSC-U or NTSC-j or PAL depending on where you are in the world. NTSC-U is america ect NTSC-J is jap and PAL is Europe and Australia so if you purchased your 360 from america you need to be looking for ntsc-u or region free if you have a Europe purchased console then you need to be looking for PAL or Region Free.

Hope that this helps