PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit

jass_t
14-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Just got back from Japan and i have to say, that if you have got a wii, then the Wii fit is something you have to buy.

It is amazing the techology behind the mat and work everything comes together.

well recommeded.

any ideas when its released in the UK?

Dodgy
14-04-2008, 08:15 PM
The Wii-Fit is nearly upon us and is set to be the biggest Nintendo launch of the year...

- Friday 25th April 2008 -

The Wii Fit Box!

"...the must-have gadget of 2008" - The Gadget Show, CH5 - 31/03/08.

We told you it was going to sell-out didn't we? Pre-orders are going through the roof! Two weeks to go and one by one they are all running out of stock: Amazon hasn't had stock for ages - a spokesperson said they were unlikely to get any more in before launch; Tesco ran out before Amazon did; Game have stopped taking pre-orders and Gameplay have de-listed the product! Not forgetting HMV and Zavvi - who's going to be next?

So looks like 25th April is official date.

DG

hpipaq
16-04-2008, 10:05 PM
play.com not taking any more pre orders

siy100
17-04-2008, 05:08 PM
If you look at e@@y its on sale right now i just dont know if i trust it.

i pre-ordered it 2 weeks ago from game

mariner11
17-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Playing the normal Wii games knackers me out, so god knows what this will do to me!

Stanbi
22-04-2008, 10:39 AM
It does look very good though!
Got my on pre-order from HMV, hopefully turn up this friday!

Collider
22-04-2008, 11:31 AM
I like the idea of ski-ing on the board lol sounds cool

Stanbi
22-04-2008, 12:33 PM
I like the idea of ski-ing on the board lol sounds cool
hopefully they'll bring out a few more games for it also.

Anyone got any ideas on them yet?

JaCkRabbiT
23-04-2008, 04:01 PM
the wife an kids was askin for me to get the wii fit abit ago now but they wasn't on sale then so i'll look into gettin 1 now i know a lad that works at game i'll give him a shout

Jack

Stanbi
25-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Still waiting for mine to be delivered from HMV!
On a pre-1pm, so fingers crossed!

Got one reserved at Argos should the HMV fail to turn up though :)

Stanbi
25-04-2008, 04:31 PM
OK,
Our order from HMV has been "lost" by Royal Mail on route from HMV warehouse to Royal Mail sorting office!
As a result, i'd reserved one at Argos in Aylesbury incase of probs, but managed to get one of the last ones from Tesco.

If anyone wants my reservation code, PM me and i'll send it over.

Cheers,

Mark.

JaCkRabbiT
04-05-2008, 06:17 PM
we i'v got to say what a laff we are havin on the wii fit
if you got the wii this is a must have and i'm younger than
i really am lol ;)

Jack

skyplus
05-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh my goodness..just got wii fit and I havent laughed so much for ages..nearly got hystericel when my 20 year old 6ft son and my son in law had a go on the hula hoop and dont even get me started about my fella doing balancing... going to get my video camera out next time...lol. excellent stuff.

spuddy87
20-05-2008, 12:30 AM
anyone know of any websites which have wii fit in stock?!! been lookin and can't find it anywhere...
cheers

Miss L
20-05-2008, 11:02 AM
anyone know of any websites which have wii fit in stock?!! been lookin and can't find it anywhere...
cheers
Wii Fit in stock checker (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. We know all UK stock available! - WiiFitFrenzy.co.uk (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. try these i got one through checking these websites :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck: