PDA

View Full Version : Ranger - 4 cups

jass_t
14-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Rangers still have a chance to win 4 cups this year. i was wondering has this ever been done before? i know liverpool won 5 cups but that was over the period of 2 yrs.

Lainie
14-04-2008, 10:31 PM
its turning out to be a fantastic season. however 2 games against celtic in the space of 11 days. i tried to work it out. i think. if rangers win on wed night they will have played 31 and have 78 points. celtic will have played 33 with 71 points. rangers have scottish cup and uefa games inbetween the 2 celtic games so i think rangers can win the league at parkhead at the end of april if celtic dont beat us that day.

not sure if my calculations are correct?

DanielHarvey
15-04-2008, 09:20 AM
It would be great for us to win the 4 trophies & we have a chance considering there are only lower league teams left in the Scottish Cup & we look like we can only throw the league away. The uefa cup will be tough but we have put in some good performances this year in europe so you never know.

As for if any team has done this before the Celtic team of 1967 won every competition they entered so they have achieved this before.

kevdoc06
15-04-2008, 02:23 PM
4 cups lol not a chance.... alow its nice to dream!!! 2 at the most if ya ask me! UEFA CUP is going to be a tough 1 ohhh and did i mention we are going to win the leauge lol nah but all jokes aside with the luck you lot had this season id swear you lot were all irish! anythings possible! if ya think its gona happen why dont ya nip down the the bookies and place a bet on it, id think you would have got a gd price for it!