PDA

View Full Version : pc,s from internet cafe

blaster
12-04-2008, 06:59 PM
for anyone wanting 2 set up a home network or internet cafe i have 67 ex eastinternet cafe pcs to sell trade or whatever,, some pentium3 some celeron,,some have 128 ram some more , various from 8 gig hdd to 20 gig hdd's...its a real mix up of systems lol... no monitors mice or keyboards but have power leads.. will do a deal for bulk buyers.. they will come with existing software but will need format and reinstall of os. i have tested win xp on some and they dont need drivers after install so thats a plus.
all working as from active cafes in liverpool and manchester that have now closed. these are not gaming machines but work very well on the internet.. good for the kids bedroom maybe? any reasonable offers accepted... if i said 20 for ?150 cash. you collect. as postage would be a nightmare.
anyone interested? oh and some dont have cd drives either but some have.... i took a drive from one machine and used that to install xp on other machines without drives etc.. bit of logic will need applying. single system price has to be ?15 per box.
huddersfield area.