PDA

View Full Version : Threads need sorting

tina
01-07-2006, 12:19 AM
ok guy's,
i've dragged me self out of the arcade room...(very good i must say)
anyway, thought it's time to browse about and try to help some peeps out where i can, but i seem to find myself getting in a bit of pickle. Reading through the cable section there are posts in there relating to sky, downloads are also in there....etc etc etc......after reading through some of them, i forget which section i am actually in.......back to the arcade room i think.

just one other thing...there's nothing on the posts letting you know if the users are on or off line.

Gazer
01-07-2006, 12:50 AM
ok guy's,
i've dragged me self out of the arcade room...(very good i must say)
anyway, thought it's time to browse about and try to help some peeps out where i can, but i seem to find myself getting in a bit of pickle. Reading through the cable section there are posts in there relating to sky, downloads are also in there....etc etc etc......after reading through some of them, i forget which section i am actually in.......back to the arcade room i think.

just one other thing...there's nothing on the posts letting you know if the users are on or off line.
--------------------------
Thanks tina

we will give the mods a boot up the ass lol over the cable room.

As you can see in here we are half way into a upgrade, so we have not got everythink back to full running, but will be tomorrow.... but one thing which is tops and you like is the Arcade.....we have the best games and the most....plus we will put all the new ones on when and as they come out :)

Regards Gazer.