PDA

View Full Version : Thai sat in london?

nicky5901
05-04-2008, 05:35 AM
hi there, i have been in thailand for 3months but am returning to london shortly.whilst out in thailand i have been watchin 3pm premiership kick offs on their local sat (UBC WHICH IS NOW CALLED TRUEVISION) just wondering if i can receive their satellite in london using a dreambox? thanks

dx100-uk
06-04-2008, 12:45 AM
you might be able to get the info from
the lynksat site or one of the others that list sush things.

dx

krazylegz
09-04-2008, 09:46 AM
UBC/truevisions satellite/cable package is on thaicom 5 satellite at 78.5e m8 which is out of our range and not available in the uk.

even if you were to somehow manage to get the signal by about a 5meter dish or bigger it's encryted with irdeto2 so you'd need an official card/cam.

if it's just for the 3pm footy you can get astra2 19.2e in the uk which is currently hacked and shows footy,wrestling,f1,tennis etc as well as up to date films and xxx.

digitalab on 16e is the best in the uk for footy but isnt hacked so a valid card is needed (about ?160) but the season is nearly over so i'd wait to see who has the most rights for next season before buying a sub

hope this helps m8

mush
09-04-2008, 11:15 AM
i have got the same prob

aldo2332
14-04-2008, 03:55 PM
As the Thai would say "mai dai"
The satellite is too far away & not at the correct angle it would be impossible to pick thai sat up.
Premiere is hacked which is german & has english commentating but depending on what match you want to watch it may not be showing. I support Man u (no comments please lol) & its is hardly ever shown.

As krazy says Digitalb is your best bet. I wont pay for it because i wouldnt get my moneys worth but if you enjoy watching a lot of football then go for it!

satdoc
18-04-2008, 10:04 PM
the horizon for the UK is 60east - 60west no way over these settings