PDA

View Full Version : Anytime TV

timiswright
30-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi I've just got back from a friends house who also has sky+ ,
when they go to their planner they have an extra button for " Anytime TV ".

I have returned home and checked, I don't have this feature.
Does anyone know why I wouldn't have it ?

I have just reset the sky+ box and held the backup to do the upgrade thingy.
Still no menu...

Thanks,

Tim

timiswright
30-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Found it on the sky website!!!

What is Sky Anytime on TV?

Sky Anytime on TV is the new way to enjoy Sky TV if you have Sky HD or the most recent Sky+ box. Depending on your Sky TV subscription, every week choose from a selection of Sky's top movies and TV entertainment, including episodes of new Sky series and hidden gems from undiscovered channels. Get your favourites, and watch them when you're ready.

How can I get Sky Anytime on TV?

We're always working hard to bring our customers the latest technology to enhance their enjoyment and experience of Sky. Sky Anytime on TV is available now to customers with a Sky HD box and to customers with the latest Sky+ box.

The most recent Sky+ boxes have a larger hard drive in them which means they can support the latest services that we have to offer, such as Sky Anytime on TV. You can check to see if you have a recent Sky+ box by doing the following:

Press the Services button on your remote control
Press 4 - System Setup
Then press 5 - System Details.
The first 4 digits in the Version Number field will tell you what type of Sky+ box you have and you'll then be able to determine if you can receive Sky Anytime on TV. Boxes with version codes 4F21, 9F22, 4E21 and 4E30 will be able to receive this service. Unfortunately those with codes 4F20, 9F23, 9F21, 9F20 & 4E20 will not.

krazylegz
31-03-2008, 12:44 PM
if it's only the HDD thats stoppin it then just pop in a bigger one, easily done;)

thelostone
31-03-2008, 11:30 PM
if it's only the HDD thats stoppin it then just pop in a bigger one, easily done;)
And if you do decide to upgrade it have a read
Upgrading Sky+ V2 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. ps not sure if i am allowed to post this link but i am sure the mods will let me no:p

krazylegz
01-04-2008, 02:05 AM
seems a canny link lost m8 for changing HDD's to someone thats never done one before

thelostone
01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Not having sky for ages i have no idea how many peeps have asked that question.But if it is a few maybe it would be worth writing it up and posting it so every one who wants to no can find it? just a thought:-?

krazylegz
02-04-2008, 09:47 AM
made a stickie of it m8;)