PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Bad Company BETA download

tinkertiler
29-03-2008, 08:26 PM
This is the BETA that is currently running at the moment and it works. You just burn the image to a DVD5 and then put it in your 360. This also works on unmodded consoles. All you have to do is burn the disc and place it in your 360 it will then say that the disc is a mixed media disc, then what you do is go to the blade on the xbox 360 dash that says games and you click on it and then it will say Battlefied Bad company click on it and then you can play online.

And before anyone says yes there is a risk you may get banned for it BUT what happened with the COD4 beta they banned you for 24 hours so if you do get banned then you SHOULD just get a day or so. Well worth the risk i was playing it last night and its amazing!!

Its a file off newsgroups so if you dont know how to use them then im sorry because i havent got a clue!!!! I got it from elsewhere but found this so it may help a few

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/101121676/Battlefield.Bad.Company.BETA.iNTERNAL.XBOX360-FW_EFNET_NZB.rar.html)