PDA

View Full Version : new speakers and mouse

Lainie
28-03-2008, 06:06 PM
i need a new mouse preferably a cordless one for the pc. this one sticks all the time and pardon the pun but i think my balls knackered :roflmao:

i also need speakers. the ones i have have this big woofer thing that sits at the side of the pc and i hate it. the wires are loose (so are mine i know) and it keeps beeping all the time driving me nuttier than i already am.

i honestly dont know where to start looking.

the keyboard i have is also cordless but thats ok.

cheers peeps

ramiuk1
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
scan.co.uk have some great bargains come up,i always find they are cheap but with really really good service

little_pob
08-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Scan, aria, overclockers, ebuyer, even dabs depending on what you're after and what the retailer has had to pay wholesale that consignment will depend on who is the cheapest.

Personnaly though unless your after a few bits for your PC I find Amazon, Play.com and even the high street can work out the same price as these tech e-retailers once you've factored in shipping. e.g. full wireless desktop from play for ?17.99: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. not stated as Vista compatitble) - Remember Quidco will get you 4% cashback from Play too.

For the high street; the larger tesco stores do a nice range of branded PC accessories at the moment. Plus you can get tesco direct to deliver to the regular tesco stores with a tesco direct collect/order desk for free. As always there is PC World, Staples etc.

Mouse - go for optical - no ball to get gunked up. Good brands include logitech, razor, microsoft.

Speakers - I know the bass chamber is in the way but 2.1 systems sound so much better than 2.0. Either way creative, philips and jbl are cheap but good enough to watch movies/TV shows on your PC.

vikram82
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
scan.co.uk have some great bargains come up,i always find they are cheap but with really really good service.give it a try u will really like it

Lainie
08-04-2008, 11:36 PM
cheers for the info little pob. i got speakers last week - just went for cheap ones. dont need good ones as pc upstairs. not got a new mouse yet but still looking. thank you for the links

L

mush
09-04-2008, 11:30 AM
cheek ebay u can get good stuff from there

Lainie
10-04-2008, 03:51 PM
i got everything. thanks to those that replied. thread can be closed

cheers