PDA

View Full Version : France vs England

billy8791
26-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I think it is disgraceful that england as a very small but proud country we need a manager that cannot evan speak the language.

How has this nation got so bad that we need italian imports because we cannot find a talent in this country.

How can we have confidance in the english team when the f.a doesn't even have confidance to employ an English manager.

digitalman
27-03-2008, 12:08 AM
might have something to do with over paid English players - who dont have any play for their country with the same passion that they do for their respective clubs.

Rooney - amazing for Utd - sod all for England
Terry same as above
Gerrard same as above
Lampard same as above

Its as simple as that as far i can see it.

People can say what they want about foreign managers and players constantly coming into this country which is damaging our international game - that BS.

When you have a squad with as many talented players as we have - that alot of countrys envy with a passion - it blows the that theory to pot.

We have a squad with club players that earn so much money - they cant play with other players on the same stature as them.

billy8791
27-03-2008, 09:40 AM
it doesn't help when the manager has to hire a 3rd party to speak for him
when he is obviously too ignorant to learn and speak English.

what has this little land grown into anybody is welcome here if they speak English or not. and it's not right!!!!

Sicilian
27-03-2008, 01:33 PM
it doesn't help when the manager has to hire a 3rd party to speak for him
when he is obviously too ignorant to learn and speak English.
what has this little land grown into anybody is welcome here if they speak English or not. and it's not right!!!!

Ignorant, lol ffs! Give the guy a chance, he's only been here a mattor weeks. Could you learn Italian fluant in a few weeks?? Think not.....

digitalman
27-03-2008, 02:31 PM

bit right wing?!

same could be said for this little land throughout history invading/going to war with countries all over the world!

when the majority of people in the country go on holiday abroad to europe or further afeild do we bother to learn the language or do we eexpect the rest of the worl to sepak english?

krazylegz
27-03-2008, 06:38 PM
might have something to do with over paid English players - who dont have any play for their country with the same passion that they do for their respective clubs.
Rooney - amazing for Utd - sod all for England
Terry same as above
Gerrard same as above
Lampard same as above
Its as simple as that as far i can see it.
People can say what they want about foreign managers and players constantly coming into this country which is damaging our international game - that BS.
When you have a squad with as many talented players as we have - that alot of countrys envy with a passion - it blows the that theory to pot.
We have a squad with club players that earn so much money - they cant play with other players on the same stature as them.

spot on m8 couldn't have said better myself.

his team selection puzzles me too,why he wants to play rooney up front as lone striker.......WTF. he's not a out and out striker and hasnt scored for man u for ages let alone england yet fabio thinks he's gunna get us goals playing up top by himself........mmmmmmmmm i think not

spot

wullboy
27-03-2008, 07:25 PM
It`s only a game :roflmao:

maf786
17-04-2008, 06:07 PM
the reality is england are a sub standard team it really does not matter who put up as their manager.The players are really average no talent or technique most are over weight fattys.