PDA

View Full Version : xbox360

bigbarber
18-03-2008, 02:17 AM
does any1 know if u get the 360 chipped can the copys play online ?

maoo
18-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Most xbox 360 will work with live, but be warned as soon as MS say so, they will ban every account detected to have been used on a modded 360, it will then be fine after they ban ppl untill they detect the next mod and build up the ban list again lol. So if you pay for live kiss ya cash goodbye on a modded xbox (but I would say is a good investment, burn off all the games you want to play, then buy the one you like best each month, saves you buying a crap game and wishing you spent the cash elsewhere).

tinkertiler
18-03-2008, 08:59 AM
CHIPPED console is a big NO. If the firmware has been flashed then you are ok for the time being. You will PROBABLY get banned in the end but as i and a few others have stated before it may well miss you like it did me with the last 2 times people got banned. But i got caught on the first ban wave though so it is pot luck.

arron26
17-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I know a few people that got caught aswell don't get it chipped not worth it.

squidge
19-04-2008, 09:38 PM
why get a chip just flash the drive n play youre backups
if u use on live u use at your own risk as with anything of this type
u need to know how to flash a drive as u should allways have the latest firmware on (and i wouldnt pay someone to do this as it is pretty straight forward) or u will certainly get banned