PDA

View Full Version : MickyRobbo - a rare breed!

johnny_p
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Of all the folks on this here forum I have to give my utmost thanks and respect to mickyrobbo. I thought I had screwed my whole ROM image and he offered to help - he didn't ask for money and indeed refused to accept any, but he willingly took the time and effort to help me out and physically deal with my issue!

Forget Clinton and Obama - Mickyrobbo for PRESIDENT!

DessertDog
11-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Thats what this whole forum is about helping each other if you can there is no charge from any user for help all we expect in return is you pass your knoledge on to others if you are able too.
Its a give an take thing im sure you have noticed that.

mickyrobbo
11-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Of all the folks on this here forum I have to give my utmost thanks and respect to mickyrobbo. I thought I had screwed my whole ROM image and he offered to help - he didn't ask for money and indeed refused to accept any, but he willingly took the time and effort to help me out and physically deal with my issue!
Forget Clinton and Obama - Mickyrobbo for PRESIDENT!
Thanks m8 for that abit over the top :roflmao:do you want your card back lol ,,on its way recorded delivery for ya now dont be wrecking your box,,

pande_monium
12-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks m8 for that abit over the top :roflmao:do you want your card back lol ,,on its way recorded delivery for ya now dont be wrecking your box,,

Well done mate!! Good on ya!

kevdoc06
12-03-2008, 11:22 AM
must jump in here and also thank mickyrobbo as he has done this for me also! i had dropped of a pace box and his house and he sorted it out for me free of charge! and explained to me what he was doing and i must say i learned alot from him by watching him! maybe i should have thought about starting a thread but im sorry i didnt mate! top man!! should def be a respected member imo because he has alot 2 offer! well is is respected by me anyway!

thelostone
13-03-2008, 02:01 PM
It is nice to no in this day and age were people dont seem to have time for anything there are still peeps about that will take time out not just to help (nice one) but to also show you how things are done.As Kevdoc 06 has said you can learn a lot by watching,shame i dont live a bit closer mate next time i go fishing i might actually catch something:roflmao:

kevdoc06
13-03-2008, 11:35 PM
It is nice to no in this day and age were people dont seem to have time for anything there are still peeps about that will take time out not just to help (nice one) but to also show you how things are done.As Kevdoc 06 has said you can learn a lot by watching,shame i dont live a bit closer mate next time i go fishing i might actually catch something:roflmao:

dnt let micky fool ya mate lol he had told me that that was a rubber fish that he bought on the trip to the fishing spot!! he might be gd at cable etc. but thats not a real fish so dnt take any tips when it comes to fishing :p

mickyrobbo
13-03-2008, 11:49 PM
dnt let micky fool ya mate lol he had told me that that was a rubber fish that he bought on the trip to the fishing spot!! he might be gd at cable etc. but thats not a real fish so dnt take any tips when it comes to fishing :p
Now now Kevin dont you go telling my m8 Lost lies now ,,just cause I can catch them and your da cant :roflmao: And stop spaming this thread,,as it sort of makes me feel good ,,as I know I have helped someone who was stuck in a rut,,just like you lol Several times