PDA

View Full Version : *t* card ird reading 00 00 00 00

starbuck
06-03-2008, 04:46 PM
hi guys iv opened lots of *t* cards with de glitcher and made de funcards.but iv come across 1 or 2 after they have been opened the ird reads 00 00 00 00. any ideas why?anyone else come across this?

mickyrobbo
06-03-2008, 08:58 PM
hi guys iv opened lots of *t* cards with de glitcher and made de funcards.but iv come across 1 or 2 after they have been opened the ird reads 00 00 00 00. any ideas why?anyone else come across this?
Hi your glitcher will do this if you have to run the script a few times when opening the card,,you can get the ird from inside the box,,,depending on what box you have,,you can also get it from nagra serial code in the Engingeers menu form the box ,you will have to read abit on this to do this I can tell you but this as the second time I am writing this reply as the pc just crashed ffs lol,the way I do it is before you try and open the card ,,open cardtollv1.5 if you have it and click reset this will give you the ird before you even glitch the card,,then all you need to do is get your bk,,hope this helps,,

starbuck
07-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Hi your glitcher will do this if you have to run the script a few times when opening the card,,you can get the ird from inside the box,,,depending on what box you have,,you can also get it from nagra serial code in the Engingeers menu form the box ,you will have to read abit on this to do this I can tell you but this as the second time I am writing this reply as the pc just crashed ffs lol,the way I do it is before you try and open the card ,,open cardtollv1.5 if you have it and click reset this will give you the ird before you even glitch the card,,then all you need to do is get your bk,,hope this helps,,

thanks mate.where can i find cardtollv1.5??

mickyrobbo
07-03-2008, 01:45 AM
thanks mate.where can i find cardtollv1.5??
should be in the downloads ,,if not I will load it for ya now and rememnber only click on reset and nothing else or you will fook your card up

In the mosc section now m8

howards
13-04-2008, 10:47 PM
on the botton of the box is a bar code start with 0307 used a cal ot change it to hex

starbuck
14-04-2008, 02:15 PM
on the botton of the box is a bar code start with 0307 used a cal ot change it to hex
yep i discovered that thanks a million m8..

aftabz
14-04-2008, 04:09 PM
use your scientific calculator on you coputer to turn your dec to hex hope you sortit

battlestar42
23-06-2008, 11:00 AM
hi matey when you get all the zeros after glitching the card the cc company have turn the card off when whoever cancelled there subs so in that case the boxkey will be a fake more than likely
hope that helps

isobel21
23-06-2008, 06:03 PM
which glitcher are you using?

amara3
13-07-2008, 08:59 PM
hi matey when you get all the zeros after glitching the card the cc company have turn the card off when whoever cancelled there subs so in that case the boxkey will be a fake more than likely
hope that helps

Any way round this ?