PDA

View Full Version : how good is the camera on the iphone?

thelostone
06-03-2008, 11:36 AM
I would like to no if the camera is any good on this and can the iphone capture video thanks?

little_pob
06-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Not got one, but here are the camera specs 2 Megapixels, no zoom, no flash and (AFAIK) no video.

Also if I remember correctly theres no MMS to text your images to other people...

Perhaps someone else can confirm and/or post a pic taken on their iphone?

pande_monium
06-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Not got one, but here are the camera specs 2 Megapixels, no zoom, no flash and (AFAIK) no video.

Also if I remember correctly theres no MMS to text your images to other people...

Perhaps someone else can confirm and/or post a pic taken on their iphone?

A slight correction to this view (;p sorry lil_pob)... but at least, you're right about the flash... there's no flash on the iPhone... [just loads of panazz... :roflmao:] !!

CameraPro - this gives you the ability to take really good photos + self-timer + burst mode + scale down + digital zoom (quite good too) etc.
SwirlyMMS is the app you need to send MMS messagesBut, of course, it will have to be jailbroken in order to install these apps. As soon as Apple release the SDK, they'll also provide an application simialar to the "Installer.app" which should allow all non-jailbroken iPhones to install these apps too.