PDA

View Full Version : Premiership race hots up

shevchenko101
02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
So at the beginning of March we have Arsenal ahead with one point, Chelsea behind with seven points with a game in hand and plus they face Arsenal and United at the bridge, with their impressive home record it wouldn't surprise me if they won both games.

I've always said even when they were five points behind a few weeks back that United are favourites, Arsenal have started to crack a bit and a few questions were asked about Chelsea last week which they emphatically answered yesterday.

I still feel United have the edge on the other two teams in terms of youth and experience.

krazylegz
03-03-2008, 01:06 PM
as much as i hate to say it i think man u will nick the title too.
wenger shot himself in the foot by resting 2 of his best defenders against utd in the cup and it backfired big style wih them being hammered and now their confidence has gone and if he keeps playing senderos who in my eyes is crap they will be prone to mistakes at the back just like yesterday:(

rossallan
04-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I've got a feeling Man Utd are going to do the job as well, think they've got a mental strength edge over Arsenal.

They could really do with having Van Persie fit for more than 10 games a season as well!

mickyrobbo
04-03-2008, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=shevchenko101;126336]So at the beginning of March we have Arsenal ahead with one point, Chelsea behind with seven points with a game in hand and plus they face Arsenal and United at the bridge, with their impressive home record it wouldn't surprise me if they won both games.
I've always said even when they were five points behind a few weeks back that United are favourites, Arsenal have started to crack a bit and a few questions were asked about Chelsea last week which they emphatically answered yesterday.
I still feel United have the edge on the other two teams in terms of youth and experience.

Man U all the Way

soabwahott
05-03-2008, 10:53 PM
As a Man U fan I want them to win the title, however I can't help thinking with 10 games to go that any of the 3 could walk away with the title. All are still in with a hope of champions league glory and it can be difficult to maintain the balance between domestic and european games.

mickyrobbo
05-03-2008, 11:05 PM
As a Man U fan I want them to win the title, however I can't help thinking with 10 games to go that any of the 3 could walk away with the title. All are still in with a hope of champions league glory and it can be difficult to maintain the balance between domestic and european games.
The treble would do me we have got it lol ,,but I think the way Arsenal Played last night and the results tonight "real madrid" out that they could be in with a good chance sorry to say myself,,

soabwahott
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
I have to hand it to Arsenal, I didn't think they stood a chance against Milan away from home, but they pulled it off in magnificant style.