PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Help

romeospadre
01-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi pande_monium ,
need your help again. installed a few apps through the installer and now can't find the installer app - lol . can't scroll for it. suggestion on the net say upgrade to 1.1.3 but i have used the ziphone you recommended and that has unlocked me to 1.1.2 - need your help buddie. thanks
Edit/Delete Message

pande_monium
03-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Hi pande_monium ,
need your help again. installed a few apps through the installer and now can't find the installer app - lol . can't scroll for it. suggestion on the net say upgrade to 1.1.3 but i have used the ziphone you recommended and that has unlocked me to 1.1.2 - need your help buddie. thanks
Edit/Delete Message

Humble apologies, my friend. I just logged on today to find your message.

Ziphone will unlock even the 1.1.4 version. If you're in a bit of a fix, then just connect to iTunes and upgrade to 1.1.4. Once done, jailbreak and unlock it using Ziphone 2.5 (latest). This will install Installer.app for you again.

If you cannot 'see' Installer.app then it might be because you may have either uninstalled it or 'hidden' it using 'Poof' or a similar app.

The jailbreaking process actually installs the Installer.app application for you after opening up the iPhone for you. If you don't have it, its easiest to upgrade or restore to factory settings & jailbreak using Ziphone.

iClarified's latest Ziphone tutorial & downloads are here (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Once again, my apologies in the delay in responding to your question... I hope I wasn't too late.

Hunter
03-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi pande_monium ,
Edit/Delete Message
sorry gentlemen but i,m going to close this thread as theres allready one open by yourself regarding this issue

please keep the forum tidy

cheers guys