PDA

View Full Version : eurovox max which software

tomboy1
24-02-2008, 10:43 PM
i;m thinking of buying one of these boxes > Eurovox Max-V 2008 Only of this website > Eurovox Max Cable Box - Starview 2 Digital Receiver (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. my questins are

1 is it safe to buy off this website ?
2 is this the best box to buy ?
3 will i need to put an update patch in this box via my pc ?
4 if it does need a update patch how do i do it ?
5 and where do i get the right patch loader from ?
6 where do i get the right pach from ?
7 not sure if it comes with the >RS232 Port lead for Updating ?

one more question if this is not the best site to buy from or the best box to buy can anyone advice me of a safe website to buy a good box from . many thanks

thelostone
25-02-2008, 12:31 AM
There are pros and cons for all the boxes mate best advice i can give you is have a search first http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f21/wats-best-cheap-hacked-cable-box-22659.html hear is one to get you started there are others.What ever you decide get back to us if you have any probs i am sure there is some one who can help.All the best

tomboy1
25-02-2008, 03:01 PM
i think i will go for this box off this site but how do i know if its a clone box ? they have emailed me the loader & the bin file for it as they said it will have nothing on it when it comes so i need to load the bin file into it via my pc they do send u a cable to do this thanks for the above advice if anyone can give me the above information i would be greatfull many thanks

Link not allowed

thelostone
25-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Took this off there site
At present there are three main clone boxes on the market; Starview, Starview 2 (The Box) and the Eurovox Max-V 2008.

The Eurovox Max-V 2008 is the latest clone which looks identical to the original Eurovox. At present the only difference is that the New Eurovox (Authentic) has a white box as opposed to a black box, and the box itself has MAX V written on the front. Please be aware of this and be careful. There is still a lot of Authentic black packaged ones left on the market so you might not know until its too late.

sounds ok, to me at least you no what to look for, i have never had this type of box so can not help with that to much sorry best thing email them

tomboy1
25-02-2008, 06:29 PM
so would you say that the eurovox 2008 on the site is ok or clone ?

thelostone
25-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Imo for what its worth i think it sounds ok, as i say i have never delt with these people, there are other people who have that box who may be able to help more.You could always start a thread asking if any one has used them