PDA

View Full Version : Carling Cup Final

nicky5901
19-02-2008, 07:40 AM
hi there,
wondering if anyone can help me? i am in india at the moment and will be here for a month however i want to watch tottenham-chelsea final. ive been doin some research and know that espn and star sports don not show the carling cup? any advice would be much appreciated.

DanielHarvey
19-02-2008, 04:30 PM
You should get it here.

LiveFooty V 2.1-|Free Sport Stream|Live Footy|Live Football|Free|Premier League|Gratis|BundesLiga|LFP|EPL|CL|SPL|Seria A|Euro 2008|Cricket (http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/)

nicky5901
19-02-2008, 05:01 PM
hi
thanks 4 reply. can u fill me in on a bit more info please as i have never used these sort of online things before. do i need certain speeds? is it free? do ineed to download any extra programmes?thanks

DanielHarvey
20-02-2008, 12:20 PM
As long as you have at least 0.5 meg broadband you should be fine.

You will need to download a program to play the stream & I would recommend sopcast as it has never let me down. You will find download links for the programs at the top of the game page.

It might be an idea to give it a try before the game you wan't to watch is on. That way you will know how it works. If you are having any problems give me a shout.

nicky5901
20-02-2008, 02:03 PM
hi again,
thanks 4 the info. i downloaded sopcast and installed it on the computer but when i chose a stream to watch, it would not buffer to 100%. It keeps goin up and down e.g 25%, 15%,30%. any ideas?

krazylegz
20-02-2008, 02:58 PM
never been to india so have no ideas on what satellites you can get,if you have a motorised satellite can you get any of these

C+ Sport (France)
DigitAlb SuperSport 1
Premiere Sport Portal
Sky Calcio 9
Sky Sports 1 (uk)
Sky Sports HD1
Sport 1 (Cze)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 1 (Ned)
SportKlub (Slovenia)
SuperSport 6 [ZA]
TV2 Sport (Den)
TV7 Bulgaria
TV8 Turkey
Viasat Sport 1

if you dont have a motorised sat but a fixed can you find out what satellite it's fixed on?

DanielHarvey
22-02-2008, 12:39 PM
hi again,
thanks 4 the info. i downloaded sopcast and installed it on the computer but when i chose a stream to watch, it would not buffer to 100%. It keeps goin up and down e.g 25%, 15%,30%. any ideas?

It normally takes 5-10 mins for it start running ok.

You could also try runnign the xp patch - *...:::Tips:::...* (http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/forum/Tips-t-727.html)

This can improve the stream as it allows more connections.

shevchenko101
02-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Ramos proves why tactically he's so much better then Jol, I mean Jol got it wrong in the FA cup against Chelsea last season and against Arsenal in the Carling cup also last season.