PDA

View Full Version : advice needed thanks

silvercar1
13-02-2008, 06:51 PM
hi all ive just got my self a eurovox 2008 box did a scan and got all channels iam just woundering can i get on demand movies or not just confused a freiend said after 8pm do a rescan and you can pick up movies being watched in my areia is this right or wrong please put mr striaght many thanks

notanotherone
13-02-2008, 07:30 PM
i just done my m8 not that long ago ,i had never seen one of these b4 and had to get advice from here on how to do it ,it was easy and yes i was watching a movie channel someone had purchased with this and also later on another i only found out it becasue i was scannign at the time and i phoned him to check to see if the film pirates of the caribean atr worlds end was on his dreambox when he said no i knew i had it lol

silvercar1
13-02-2008, 07:42 PM
how do you do a scan and what channel will i find this thanks is it after 8pm or any time

fergalsworld
13-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Press menu,installation,auto scan(red button) then trawl through the channels
look at the ones called TVCH1,etc maybe be on there, be carful if the kids are watching as there is usually pron channels on some of those.

silvercar1
13-02-2008, 08:43 PM
thanks guys can this be done any time or after 8pm many thanks

notanotherone
13-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Press menu,installation,auto scan(red button) then trawl through the channels
look at the ones called TVCH1,etc maybe be on there, be carful if the kids are watching as there is usually pron channels on some of those.
you never told me that fergals :roflmao:

i have to admit it was about 2000 hrs

fergalsworld
13-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Anytime as it only takes about 3 mins to scan.

you never told me that fergals :roflmao:

Saving your eye sight for you:wink: