PDA

View Full Version : dropped ds

jeff1978
13-02-2008, 01:18 PM
I dropped my daughters ds but not from very high,about 2 - 3 ft onto the laminate floor. Since doing so it will not turn on.The power light doesnt come on but the charger light does when you plug it in, but still nothing on the screen. Any one had the same problem or any ideas if I should entitled to take it back to shop. Thanks

berley
13-02-2008, 07:02 PM
if its still under warranty id just take it back and say it stopped working, but dont tell them why :seasaw:

Broka
13-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Contact nintendo, they're normally good with these kind of things.....replaced my wii when my nephew had an accident with it (stopped reading games), sent me a new one within the week. Was in the first 12 month tho.

twest
24-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok try the on/off button.

When you push it forward does it bounce back. if is does not then you will need a new on/off button this soldered on. this button is the same as psp. let me know i solder about 5 a week and will tell you how to do it

the reason why i think it is the on/off button because the light comes on if you plug in the charger then again you might have broken the main board