PDA

View Full Version : How come, when you reply to a post...

Devilfish
20-05-2006, 09:35 PM
I've replied to a few posts but when I click on 'New Posts' they don't show up in the list! Is it because I have replied to them and it thinks I don't want to see them again or is it a setting my CP?

Also, I like the fact that you can see who is reading the post at the bottom of the page but this forums doesn't seem to have that!

Cheers!

Wee Gordon
20-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I've replied to a few posts but when I click on 'New Posts' they don't show up in the list! Is it because I have replied to them and it thinks I don't want to see them again or is it a setting my CP?

Also, I like the fact that you can see who is reading the post at the bottom of the page but this forums doesn't seem to have that!

Cheers!
same is happing to me m8

pipehose
22-05-2006, 12:04 AM
im sure it will have it all soon. i would imagine it takes a lot of work to set this all up

Gazer
24-05-2006, 12:49 AM

Cheers!
------------------------------------------------------
Its because you tried to reply in the Announcements forum m8

and its only for admin and mods........but we can see what you posted ;)

Devilfish
24-05-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't think it's that Gazer!

I just replied to a post in the Cable Dbox2 forum and when I clicked on New Posts, that thread was gone from the top of the page.

Also, after I had finished reading this post, I clicked New Posts and this also disappeared from the list. So it's not just if you reply...it happens when you read it too.

I think Loco said that the New Posts button was tied into Unread Posts and that it's a global settings for the whole forum.

the_shadow
24-05-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't think it's that Gazer!

I think Loco said that the New Posts button was tied into Unread Posts and that it's a global settings for the whole forum.

That seems to be right. I've noticed the same problem and it's really annoying.