PDA

View Full Version : [DEV]All in wonder menu diff

nj2006
22-01-2008, 09:17 PM
this is the diff to create the allinwonder menu in neutrino.
it has been cleaned of the custom icons although they were nice they were taking up space.

this is worked from the source in my post in this section

i would like to thank nitr8 and renwich for helping me test and get this to work.

renwich
22-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Cheers NJ nice to see modders still at it

PaphosAL
07-02-2008, 05:02 PM
What would be really cool with AIW is numbers 0-9 and colours R/G/Y/B in the menu structure, for easier nav with r/c. The Icons look great in the Menu Headers, but in the Menu itself, they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Is this feasible?
Cheers- AL :imnew:

nj2006
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
What would be really cool with AIW is numbers 0-9 and colours R/G/Y/B in the menu structure, for easier nav with r/c. The Icons look great in the Menu Headers, but in the Menu itself, they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Is this feasible?
Cheers- AL :imnew:

this diff is based on that m8 which was the orignal way we developed the menu here in the first place.

PaphosAL
07-02-2008, 06:01 PM
this diff is based on that m8 which was the orignal way we developed the menu here in the first place.

That's good news, NJ, m8! Sanity is restored, LOL! Cheers- AL

bobsylas
13-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Applied this diff but get an error when compiling error is

if powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../daemons -I../../src -I//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkroot/include/tuxbox -I//home/ubuntu/ tuxbox-cvs/cdkroot/include/freetype2 -I//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkroot/include/ tuxbox -I//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkroot/include/tuxbox -I//home/ubuntu/tuxbo x-cvs/cdkroot/include/tuxbox/mpegtools -I//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkroot/incl ude -I/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/driver/include -I../../lib -I/home/ubuntu/tuxbox -cvs/driver/dvb/include -I/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/driver/include -Wall -pipe -O s -MT neutrino_menu.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/neutrino_menu.Tpo" -c -o neutrino_menu. o neutrino_menu.cpp; \
then mv -f ".deps/neutrino_menu.Tpo" ".deps/neutrino_menu.Po"; else rm - f ".deps/neutrino_menu.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
neutrino_menu.cpp: In member function `void CNeutrinoApp::InitMainMenu(CMenuWidg et&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenu Widget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, C MenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget &)':
neutrino_menu.cpp:307: error: `LOCALE_ALLINWONDER_HEAD' was not declared in this scope
neutrino_menu.cpp:307: warning: unused variable 'LOCALE_ALLINWONDER_HEAD'
make[5]: *** [neutrino_menu.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src/gui '
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src/gui '
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino'
make: *** [//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkflash/root-neutrino] Error 2
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/tuxbox-cvs/cdk$

any ideas NJ ?

renwich
13-02-2008, 11:50 PM
maybe a } missing.?

@bobby u got any diffs for the sender logo stuff from CF

bobsylas
14-02-2008, 12:08 AM
maybe a } missing.?
@bobby u got any diffs for the sender logo stuff from CF

Sorry Renwich dont have any diffs

but will have a look for the missing }

nj2006
14-02-2008, 12:19 AM
upload a copy of your menu_neutrino.cpp m8 iv just fired my box up. i will take a look at the diffrences.

as mine compiles fine.

bobsylas
14-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Finally managed to get it to compile error free with a few edits to

locals.h
locals_intern.h
english.locale

cheers :)

renwich
14-02-2008, 11:31 PM
did u manage to create a new diff..??

well done m8 btw

NJ was willing to help but even better you sussed it .. nice one

nj2006
14-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Finally managed to get it to compile error free with a few edits to
locals.h
locals_intern.h
english.locale
cheers :)

and the diff for the changes to help everyone else out is where?

bobsylas
14-02-2008, 11:39 PM
did u manage to create a new diff..??
well done m8 btw
NJ was willing to help but even better you sussed it .. nice one

Just flashed it the menu is there but not working yet :(
so still playing

bobsylas
14-02-2008, 11:41 PM
and the diff for the changes to help everyone else out is where?

If I ever get it to work right I will upload the diff lol

nj2006
14-02-2008, 11:46 PM
If I ever get it to work right I will upload the diff lol

hurry up then cause i want to add on to this aswell
ive just included switch for freddy's epg thingy

LOL

bobsylas
15-02-2008, 01:22 AM
@NJ maybe you could post your

locals.h
locals_intern.h
english.locale

so I can see where I am going wrong

this would be a big help

nj2006
16-02-2008, 12:13 PM
post yours up m8 i will run a compare on them. problem is i cant post mine up m8 as they contian code that is not public realise.

but i will tell you that if you use these diffs your aiw menu button wont be in main menu. it will be in settings menu like commando.

bobsylas
16-02-2008, 05:39 PM
post yours up m8 i will run a compare on them. problem is i cant post mine up m8 as they contian code that is not public realise.
but i will tell you that if you use these diffs your aiw menu button wont be in main menu. it will be in settings menu like commando.

Thanks for that m8
I downloaded the files from this thread
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f139/all-wonder-source-question-22067.html
so hopefully everything should be there

nj2006
16-02-2008, 06:21 PM
you can give it a go m8 but this aiw is a rewrite of the source you might be causing yourself headache.

bobsylas
17-02-2008, 02:55 AM
@nj I dont think the diff you have posted in this thread is the one you used to create your last image ? been playing with this for some time now maybe you could check your end now cheers m8

anyone else had a go ?