PDA

View Full Version : dm600 keeps freezing every 25 mins

shaz4real
20-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Guys,

really need your help. I have upgraded from the dm500 to the 600 but very disappointed so far.

I am using the noob image v1.02 but pic freezes every 20 mins or so. And stays frozen for about 25 secs.

Cany anyone help please?

Is anyone else using this image and obtaining the same problems?

thanks
shaz

Magnu420
20-01-2008, 01:25 AM
have you tried another camb im using evocam 2.13 which is stable or try *box

i hope this helps...

shaz4real
20-01-2008, 01:36 AM
on the 600 i have the choice of only
evocamd
mgcamd
gbox
ccam
camx

no choice of the one u are suggesting.

i hav actuall upgraded from the d box to dm500 to dm 600

peacock70
20-01-2008, 01:46 AM
I had this on mine, and was gutted for about a week, dont worry the DM600C is a fantastic little box when set up correctly. You will love it when you get it working properly. Firstly try to make sure your SNR is about 95%(check a few channels) maybe through the use of an inline antenuator if your signal is too strong.

There could be many reasons but the most likely reason is you have rom10 and rom11 files in your Var/Keys folder. Ftp into your box and remove anything that says rom10 or rom11 including the ones in the nagra roms folder. Rom 7 emulation is the only one working correctly at the moment which is why you are getting the freezing. Dont forget to CHMOD 755 all the files in your Var/Keys folder. Dont know what emu plugin you are using but older versions of Evo and Gb*x seem to be favourites with most people. Good Luck, let us know how you get on.

shaz4real
20-01-2008, 02:01 AM
thanks,

snr = 95%

no rom10 and 11 files exist in my var/keys folder and in the nagra roms folder.

files in nagram rom folders are eep7.bin, ram7.bin, rom7,bin

all files in var/keys are chmod 755

this has always been my settings.

I have changed my current cam to mgcamd

Magnu420
20-01-2008, 02:09 AM
try *box and turn to a sports channel and leave it for a few mins

i hope this helps..

Sicilian
20-01-2008, 09:41 AM
The noob image is a very good image, but a little dated now.

Download latest pli iolite image & flash to box.

Ftp attached cables.xml to I think it's etc/tuxbox/ cant remember 100%, could someone clarify please.

Scan for your area or if you have saved service & bouquets dont bother will the cables.xml unless u want to do a fresh scan.

Ftp keys & scce from here http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f84/working-keys-scce-files-dreambox-22391.html to your box, think the path on a 600 is var/keys var/scce or its usr/keys etc... Chmod 755 both sets of files, reboot.

Download & install latest evocamd 2.17 & mgcamd 1.27 via blue button menu. Enable evocamd 2.17 once installed. Reboot.

Go to sly sports 1 & wait for it to clear.

shaz4real
03-02-2008, 12:31 AM
thanks for ur reply, i have followed everything mentioned above but there is no option to download evaocamd and mgcamd via blue button

why is this? how else can i do it?

Sicilian
03-02-2008, 07:29 AM
thanks for ur reply, i have followed everything mentioned above but there is no option to download evaocamd and mgcamd via blue button
why is this? how else can i do it?

If your talking about my reply, I believe its in the blue button menu. Cant remember 100% as I no longer have a 600.

shaz4real
03-02-2008, 01:54 PM
yeh i was referring to ur reply, I use to have a dm500 but now i regret purchasing the 600 due to the freezing. I would rather scrifice a recording facility for a stable picture.

Problem: I have installed the latest pli image from downloads section and followed ur instructions above. However as I mentioned the blue button does not have the option to choose any cam's. I go to soft cam setup but there are no cams available to choose.

so what is the solution? How do I obtain the cams? Is there a seperate link that I can download from and ftp to box?

Scilian: what r u using now?

Sicilian
03-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Theres a download menu somewhere, really sorry cant remember where it is on a 600. Using a 7025 now.

osborne82@
23-03-2008, 11:03 PM
yeh i was referring to ur reply, I use to have a dm500 but now i regret purchasing the 600 due to the freezing. I would rather scrifice a recording facility for a stable picture.
Problem: I have installed the latest pli image from downloads section and followed ur instructions above. However as I mentioned the blue button does not have the option to choose any cam's. I go to soft cam setup but there are no cams available to choose.
so what is the solution? How do I obtain the cams? Is there a seperate link that I can download from and ftp to box?
Scilian: what r u using now?

simple bang on our CLi-Dm600 image first having backed up your service file/bouqetts
once flashed press yellow button n choose backup and restore your services :) :)

now go to a pay channel press blue button it will bring up our cli emu manger using your remote choose a emu (i use gbox as its stable OR download another emu via blue addon panel) hit save wait a few min channels should clear with in 5 to 10 min (in most casees were talking seconds lol)

cheers

osborne82