PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 9100 installed

aldo2332
14-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Ive just got my motorized system installed today. All I need now some guidance on how to get the suscribed chans unlocked. Its still got the original software on it . Where do I start?

carl0s
20-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Install either a hard disk or MMC/SD card. Install iBoot 3.0a onto either of those. iBoot won't show its presence until you add another image to the boot list, so do that.. add DS 3.5 image to the firmware list, send to box, reboot and you'll have a multiboot where you can pick DS 3.5 as your image.

Make sure you get the correct image. 9100 = original TM9100, 9101 = "9100 Super".

I tried flashing DS 3.5 directly to flash, as I always worked that way with my DM500-C when I was on cable, but it didn't work and I had a boot/reboot loop where the box wouldn't boot.

When DS is up and running, enter Addons, download addons -> emulators -> mgcamd 1.27. Also download the EMU menu under scripts section of downloads. Then use the blue button to set mgcamd as the cam to use, and blue again whilst on this screen to enter Extended/Advanced and run the satankeys downloader from there.

Download channel list to save you scanning. This is also on the Addons download menu.

All good now.

krazylegz
21-01-2008, 02:10 PM
sorry aldo m8 never seen this.

as carlos says install DS3.5 in the flash and download cam/keys via remote (as long as box is networked) then go to an encrypted channel like premiere 1 on 19.2e and wait a few mins for it to auto update and it should clear m8

aldo2332
22-01-2008, 09:12 PM
sorry aldo m8 never seen this.

as carlos says install DS3.5 in the flash and download cam/keys via remote (as long as box is networked) then go to an encrypted channel like premiere 1 on 19.2e and wait a few mins for it to auto update and it should clear m8

Cheers bud, cheers carlos.

Have you got a link to DS3.5?

Im guessing it needs to be linked to my PC permanently to update the keys on premiere??

carl0s
22-01-2008, 09:17 PM
DS 3.5 is on the tm9100.co.uk board.

It looks like some (all?) of the providers change their keys at regular intervals, which didn't seem to be the case with V*rgin/N*L. I just lost RCS until I did a key update through the blue button extended menu.

shirehorse99
23-01-2008, 05:14 AM
at the moment most of the open packages are autoupdating on mgcamd 1.27b . just leave it on a channel for a minute of so and it will come on on its own