PDA

View Full Version : Uk Weather Plug In

LesAshmore
06-01-2008, 08:11 PM
I was alittle bit perturbed when I recently got my DM 7025 and the only weather forecasts I could get were for Every other Country but the UK, So I wrote the attached file, If you like it and Your Town or City isnt in it I will add it if you mail me, You need Dreambox Control Centre to ftp it.
First of all unzip it to a local folder then connect via dcc the file needs to replace the weather.xml file in etc/weather/weather.xml once it is done you go to blue panel Extras/Settings then RSS Reader / Weather then when you are there press the red button and select the town closest to you, If you want to see up to 10 days ahead you can do this one day at a time by pressing right button
If You have trouble seeing or downloading zip file exit this post and click on paper clip on listing Have just updated file with many more places for Scotland and Ireland, Monday 2030

Hunter
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
darlington would be nice
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
and well done m8

LesAshmore
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
There you go mate, Bad News though its gonna pee it down all day tomorrow in your neck of woods, Hee Hee Lol, Oh Crap same as here, Have just updated it with a lot more places, Including Darlington Enjoy