PDA

View Full Version : not be able to play with friends

bigbarber
04-01-2008, 02:17 AM
im just posting this to see if any1 else has the problems xbox 360 frezzes for a min on xbox live i have a friend who is on my freinds list and if i host a game it wont let him join or if he hosts a game it wont let me join but if sum1 elses hosts it we can join it is any1else having problems with the xbox360

tinkertiler
04-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Its Xbox LIVE that is the problem i think mate. It has been playing up since before xmas and they still havent sorted it out yet. I was trying to play PGR4 last night and i only got to play the game 1 in every 10 attempts. They say its getting better than it was but im not happy, i paid for LIVE to work and its mucking about i just hope that they will say sorry at some point which they havent done yet.

bigbarber
04-01-2008, 03:58 PM
it is annoying like payin for the xbox live and its not working and wen u get in certain games it lags like fook xbox should give free xboxlive 2 customers ps3 does it and so does the wii wats the differnece like

tinkertiler
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
The thing is that Xbox LIVE when it is working right leaves the competition for dust. PS3 version is pants to say the least and the Wii hasnt got one as far as i am aware. Xbox LIVE is awesome when it works right they have just underestemated the amount of people that got it over the xmas period. Xbox have said that they will compensate us LIVE users when its all sorted out.

bigbarber
05-01-2008, 12:51 AM
yea i heard a serious amount of ppl has got it over xmas period i was playing gears of war tonite and it broke on me ffss i went through bout 5 of them but never know problems with any of the other games breaking so i have to phone up xbox explain again it keeps happeneing they either give u a code to bring to the store were u bought the game also with the receipt and and damaged game and they normally give a full refund or exhange of game or they tell u to fill in a sheet and other details to get a new game to send off

thebzzzzz
23-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Check your NAT settings. Think it has to be set to open. (test connection should tell you)

bigbarber
27-04-2008, 02:05 PM
i got it sorted i had to open ports on my router for to get acess in my m8s games