PDA

View Full Version : Setting up DM7025+, please help noob alert :p

Sicilian
03-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Just recieved my DM7025+ this morning, looking forward to setting this baby up tonight.

I've got a few questions so any help would really be apprieciated. Getting myself fully preped for tonight :)

1. Do both tuners need a feed, does software loop them through or do I have to loop from output of tuner 1 to input on tuner 2?

2. Can I use the cables.xml from a 600 for scanning? If not anyone know correct scanning setting for ex TW? I'll prob use Gemini 3.2.

3. Is this the easiest way to flash this baby Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or is there any easier way?

LesAshmore
03-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Got my 7025 about 7 days ago, I tried a lot of different stuff then got some help from a man that knows.
If you only have one sat and you have both tuners as sat then you need a cable from Tuner 1 out to Tuner 2 in,
If you have two sats then feed to each tuner,
Install Gemini 3.2, Its Brill and you can download cams, keys etc all from its blue menu.
I used the 7025 itself to scan for the sats/channels it is extremely easy, are you sat or cable?.
If you are connected to the internet with it via a router you can find its IP address and flash via explorer which is also extremely easy.
Just getting used to mine and I think its S**t Hot, I used to have a Humax 5400 but this is too easy, Enjoy

By The Way Nothing from ANY other dreambox works on a DM 7025 I am told

notanotherone
03-01-2008, 04:47 PM
get hunter and renny m8 their the guys with the know how :roflamo:

Sicilian
03-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Both tuners are for cable. So i'm assuming I need to loop through? Or does the software loop the signal?

LesAshmore
03-01-2008, 06:47 PM
No you need to loop through From Tuner 1 Out to Tuner 2 in