PDA

View Full Version : Emtec Movie Cube

renwich
01-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Has anyone tried one the these they look the Dogs danglies

:: Emtec - Product ranges (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I'm thinking of getting one but without the Hdd drive as I've got a spare one already,

drivedigger65
14-01-2008, 11:41 PM
I have been looking at these recently.

Got to say things seem to be moving forward pretty fast with units similar to this.

I'm really at a bit of a crossroads regarding what direction to go in. I want an all in type of unit.

With DVD disk playback along with multiformat playback such a divx etc. But I also want to make use of live streaming of films over the internet that I can view on my TV. There are units out there, have a look here.

Review and Discussion on network media player and storage! dvico tvix M-6500A ziova daboda synology em8634 Popcorn hour Thecus (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Some very good write ups on various units.

This unit Welcome To Popcorn Hour (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. has some of the features and as I mentioned I really can't make my mind up.

renwich
17-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Fook m8 that is impresive

I thought I'd found something much better and ordered one

Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK (http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=665900)

sifurlong
25-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Still waiting for my invite to buy one of the popcorn hour boxes. Sold out the world over.

They really are the pups nuts and cant wait to get my hands on one.
Why are the seconds ticking away so slowly???