PDA

View Full Version : sony ericsson w810i

cruisecontroller
26-12-2007, 09:37 PM
i wonder if anyone can help, my wife and i both have the w810i by sony, problem is when i go to MESSAGING,WRITE NEW,i only have 3 options which are (text message, picture message and voice message) my wife has all three and POSTCARD can anyone throw any light on this, i thought they would have been the same:banghead:

y2krog2000
26-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Check to see if the both of you are running the same firmware, it might be different and that could be why its different, you can update it but I wouldnt bother if the phone does what you want it to do.

mickyrobbo
27-12-2007, 10:55 PM
i wonder if anyone can help, my wife and i both have the w810i by sony, problem is when i go to MESSAGING,WRITE NEW,i only have 3 options which are (text message, picture message and voice message) my wife has all three and POSTCARD can anyone throw any light on this, i thought they would have been the same:banghead:
Do I feel a wee bit of jealousy because she has more than you dont worry leave it alone dont be updateing the firmwire as could lose the lot

monkeypants
12-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Go to SE web site and use their UPDATE SERVICE to upgrade your phones software. That should sort it out.

linzi_h
12-04-2008, 12:26 PM
sometimes if they are on a different network then some features are different. If you are on Orange though you might have not got all the updates through and sometimes you loose features. If not then go to the SE website ad use the update service and it will sort it out. just back all your info up just in case