PDA

View Full Version : PS3 or xbox 360!

tinkertiler
20-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Why did athe othere thread on this get closed there was no malace taking place ect so why close the thread???? Im personally on the side of the 360 and i know a few of the others are on the side of the PS3 and it was just starting to get interesting and then the thread was closed.!!! The Wii is winning the sales war but you cannot classify that as a next gen console because it has a new controller the graphics are horrid which leaves 2 the 360 and the ps3. Which is it for you me the 360 all the way but you ps3 owners fight your case because i want to know why you love the george forman look alike so much.

y2krog2000
20-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I dont know why it was closed but it was probably because it was going nowhere, the topic 360 vs PS3 is probably on every forum on the internet and they all come to the same results unless its on an xbox forum or a PS3 forum. Only time will tell whats best but if your happy with your xbox then im happy for you I am happy with mines to =P~ but dont see the need why people that own a 360 feel the need to say bad things about the PS3 because I havent read owners of any PS3 slagging of the xbox and that can be done quite easily, you just proved my point by your last comment about the George Forman grill even if you were only doing it as a joke this time but I have never seen a George Forman grill that looks anywhere near as good as a PS3.

mrs H
20-12-2007, 04:48 PM
i think at the moment the ps3/xbox thread has ran its course and this post need not exist.

Hunter
20-12-2007, 05:22 PM
the simple reason it was closed is the fact that it was being pushed off topic

if the read the first page you can see that the original poster was happy with his replies, so therefore the post was covered well before it started changing its direction

ok that covers that question, so if you have any other questions about the post please feel free to contact me by private message on this subject