PDA

View Full Version : New England Manager

y2krog2000
17-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Just done a press conferance on the tv with the help of an interpreter, dont know how he is going to manage the England team from the sidelines if he dosent speak a word of English, Erikkson was bad enough but at least you could understand a lot of the stuff he said.

Sicilian
17-12-2007, 02:54 PM
LMAO, wonder whats gonna happen if its an Italy v's England final :p

krazylegz
18-12-2007, 11:07 AM
i think it's a good appointment,he's a top manager with the trophies and record to prove it,plus he's got to do twice as good as macca.........it cant be that hard can it pmsl.

na seriuosly i dont really think the language will be an issue look at sven at man city he has about 10 interpreters in his drsssing room and they are doing good,plus he's got quite while before the competitive games come up and i think he'll have learned quite a bit of the english language by then.........hopefully;)

y2krog2000
18-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Well after reading a bit about the fella in the paper I think he will do well if he gets around the language barrier as he can knock some much needed discipline into the England team, he is giving all the players a fresh start and told them that they all have to fight for their places and this is a good thing because the England team is full of people who think they are superstars, also banned the players from having "playstation Nights" in each others houses and bringing their consoles with them to play on before matches.

alanpg1
20-12-2007, 12:25 PM
yes to many players treat england games like a park kick around.
they have to many issues outside for an england game to be vital in their lives....playstation for example

alan

trickz
20-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Copello own's Mcclaren

krazylegz
21-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Copello own's Mcclaren

you've lost me with that m8???