PDA

View Full Version : 5 man utd fans stabbed in rome.

krazylegz
12-12-2007, 09:46 PM
for all i hate man utd i think it's a fecking disgrace that people go so slow as to stabbing people (mainly innocent people too) over a game of football.

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | Man United fans stabbed in Rome (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7141379.stm)

Italy has a very bad reputation for football violence and if they carry on the way they are going i'd like to see all the clubs banned from playing in europe,i know it's wrong to tarnish all the fans with the same brush but the minority of the idiots will ruin it for everyone

y2krog2000
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
The Italians are always at it these days and getting away with it, they wouldnt get away with it if they were British supporters.

Shipoftheline
13-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Not surprised the Italian police have allowed their own supporters far too much leave way over the years. Have they also blamed the United fans for the stabbings yet ?

el mahico
13-12-2007, 12:04 PM
if they havnt yet they will do iminently

Shipoftheline
13-12-2007, 11:42 PM
The Italian police keep allowing this to happen in fact it's rumored Italian police helped so I don't see why the UK government shouldn't allow the banned Red Army into Italian matches