PDA

View Full Version : new freeview box

Lainie
06-12-2007, 10:55 PM
im needing a new freeview box. must have a card slot for setanta. i have saw this

Buy Sagem ITD68 Set Top Box with 1 Month Setanta. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for . (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. just wondered if anyone had one or if any better available

cheers

freddo270
07-12-2007, 05:03 PM
got 1 of those a couple of weeks ago from argos. must say tho not impressed with it. took 3 auto setup's for the channels to work without jumping and even now ukgold doesnt work. the other bad point is the epg only has now and next. thats it no 7 day guide or anything.

and to make it worse i paid ?49.99 and now its only ?39.99!!!

y2krog2000
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
and even now ukgold doesnt work
I dont think U.K. gold is supposed to work its topup tv not part of setanta, here is a free trial of topup tv if you want it Top Up TV - Free Offer (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. you dont have a tv licence dont apply for the free trial). I was gonna buy the same one from tescos for 39 quid but read some bad reviews about it breaking down pausing etc so didnt bother with it.

y2krog2000
11-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Tescos are doing this one for 99 quid or you can get it for the price listed from amazon, Amazon.co.uk: Thomson Top Up TV Plus - 160GB Freeview Digital TV Recorder - With Free Top Up TV Trial: Electronics & Photo (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. looked ok plus it says on the box that you can pay for other channels like paramount, mtv etc also said you can get over 200 channels on it and 14 day EPG.

Says on the internet that some people had problems with it but when they updated the firmware it worked well.

Lainie
11-12-2007, 07:07 PM
thats the one i got at asda 2 days ago for ?90.

:D:D

chixstaa
30-12-2007, 08:33 PM
This is also available at Richer Sounds 2!

I got this for xmas. Works like a beuty!