PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Button

Kirsty
04-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but i dont get the option to click the thanks button on anyones posts and when your looking at a thread it doesnt even tell you how many thanks you have.

Is it the same for everyone?

Edit...

The thing to say if your male or female has disapeared aswel.

Gazer
04-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Well as you can see iv got it......can anyone else not see it ??

o and can you see the thanks on my post here kirsty ?

Shipoftheline
04-12-2007, 08:28 AM
I see it but is it enabled on all the sections ?

Gazer
04-12-2007, 08:29 AM
I see it but is it enabled on all the sections ?

Yes it should be

Kirsty
04-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Well as you can see iv got it......can anyone else not see it ??
o and can you see the thanks on my post here kirsty ?
I dunno wot you mean by as now you can see ive got it. i cannot see any thanks button on any page at all and cannot even see the thanks button on yours or shipofthelines post.

Gazer
04-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Now i see whats up kirsty
you are using Chromium Purple and i can see that iv not added it to that lol if you go to the blue you will see it.

I will add it to the purple, red and green tonight when i get home sorry i must of had one of them days when i installed it, and forgot half of them.

Kirsty
04-12-2007, 08:51 AM
you are using Chromium Purple and i can see that iv not added it to that lol if you go to the blue you will see it.

I will add it to the purple, red and green tonight when i get home sorry i must of had one of them days when i installed it, and forgot half of them.
Ive always been using the purple skin and its always been on it :confused:

But thanks nyways for having a look. :thumbup2:

EDIT - Ive changed it to WOD Dark and your right it must just be the skin now tho.

And Dark is a good skin :thumbup2:

krazylegz
04-12-2007, 09:02 AM

:roflmao: you dippy sod :roflmao:

little_pob
04-12-2007, 04:13 PM

I should still have the thanks buttons and thread starter banners somewhere on my pc if you need them?

Gazer
05-12-2007, 08:42 AM
I should still have the thanks buttons and thread starter banners somewhere on my pc if you need them?

Thanks m8
buttons were still there, it was just the thankyou hack missing ;) must of happened when updating vbulletin

Regards Gazer

This is now working again