PDA

View Full Version : can someone sort this out please

hollie
03-12-2007, 12:04 AM
evertime i play dinky smash, i get to the third level and it go's back to the start again, i have just spent the last half an hour playing mahjongg and finally having scored 50,000+ instead of it sending my score it turned to a blank page.............

wot a waste of time

hollie
04-12-2007, 12:34 AM
obvisously not that important then is it...28 reads, no response...i'll leave it at that then.

berley
04-12-2007, 12:46 AM
your thread wasn't answered as you posted in the wrong section

sorry if i had noticed it yesterday id have moved it then

admin will look at the problem :)

Gazer
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
evertime i play dinky smash, i get to the third level and it go's back to the start again, i have just spent the last half an hour playing mahjongg and finally having scored 50,000+ instead of it sending my score it turned to a blank page.............

wot a waste of time

I will be looking at the Arcade (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/arcade.php) over the next couple of days .....and hope to add some new games as well

fergalsworld
04-12-2007, 11:43 AM
obvisously not that important then is it...28 reads, no response...i'll leave it at that then.
Obviously Admin have a life outside this forum and have more important things that need doing in there personal buisness/life so be patient as its being looked into.
We are sorry that we are not at everyones beck and call on the forum 24 hours a day.