PDA

View Full Version : dreambox 600

rip7
27-11-2007, 07:30 PM
right i posted in another thread about the fact id got a dbox2 but was thinking of getting a dreambox ive decided to go for the 600 now im gonna be buying a new one so being a newbie with a dreambox whats needed to get it up and running
cheers
paul

notanotherone
27-11-2007, 08:28 PM
same as a dbox m8 you need to decide wot tuner cable or sat?where are you buying it from?do you want a hdd installed or do you want to do it yourself?how big ?60 gig?80 gig?120 gig?when it comes it mite have an english image instaleld if not youll have to get one either pli helinite or enigma one?then you need to set up everything so that it will work

pande_monium
28-11-2007, 08:27 PM
right i posted in another thread about the fact id got a dbox2 but was thinking of getting a dreambox ive decided to go for the 600 now im gonna be buying a new one so being a newbie with a dreambox whats needed to get it up and running
cheers
paul

Hey Paul,

Don't worry, its VERY straight forward. Check out my signature for Mr Dude's guide... follow it and you're on the home-run.

Here's a thread which I'd started earlier when I was exactly in the same shoes as you are. Click Here. (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f193/dreambox-dm600-c-pvr-19393.html)

rip7
03-12-2007, 09:46 PM
thanks for the info guys much appreciated.