PDA

View Full Version : jungle romance

berley
19-11-2007, 11:06 PM
aTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. looks like there love blossoming deep down in the jungle with cerys and marc

:zoom:

ticticboom
20-11-2007, 03:58 AM
aTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. looks like there love blossoming deep down in the jungle with cerys and marc

yeah i saw that ' its all over the front page ' you give me jungle rage,

Miss L
20-11-2007, 11:15 AM
i feel sorry for his girlfriend i wouldnt like to think i was watching my boyfriend drooling over someone on national tv id be fuming :gun:

Sicilian
20-11-2007, 11:48 AM

Dunno about love, I reckon he's lusting after her nice........:)

Kirsty
20-11-2007, 01:35 PM
THE devastated girlfriend of I’m A Celebrity cheat Marc Bannerman has declared their relationship is OVER.
Sarah Matravers flew in to Australia to discover Marc had done the one thing she said she could never forgive — snogging jungle co-star Cerys Matthews, 38.
Pretty Sarah, 33, said before she left: “The first hint of a snog and that’s it.
“I’ll fly home alone, change the locks, cut up his clothes, throw all his stuff out and never speak to him again. I have my dignity.”
Devestated ... Sarah Matravers
Ex-EastEnder Marc, 34, spent last week flirting and snuggling on the ITV show with Catatonia singer Cerys — who announced just weeks ago she had divorced her music producer husband.
In an emotional chat, actress Sarah said: “My life is on hold right now – I want to throttle him, I want to cut off his kangaroo balls. Marc and I live together and we have a proper life together, so of course I’m worried.
“I made a big joke out of it at the beginning of the week but this has gone on long enough. It’s upsetting. I hear they’ve been sharing quite a lot.
“She’s been serenading him and I hear he sang, There May Be Trouble Ahead – well there might be now.”
Sarah, who has been with Marc for two years, said she was sure he would stay faithful.
She said: “Before Marc entered the jungle, he told the Press: ‘I’m not looking for love. I’m loved-up with my girlfriend.’ I have been reading that quote over and over.”
But the pair have had a rocky relationship — he ended up in court in March 2006 charged with assaulting her. The case was later dropped
It's over Marc | Sarah Matravers furious | I'm a Celeb | The Sun |HomePage|Showbiz|TV|Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/article483411.ece?BAC-Y5A002905903) :nono: