PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Xbox 360 vs PS3 Video.

tinkertiler
17-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Gametrailers.com - Assassin's Creed - PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison HD (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. It is very clear to me that the 360 wins in crispness and colour the ps3 looks washed out and too bright in my opinion i just cannot understand why people think that the ps3 has better graphics when this video clearly shows that it has not!!!!! Paying more money for worse graphics i dont think so. Just beware that this is a high def version as i wanted to see the big differences in between the two which this proves in my opinion that the 360 wins all round now no one will ever change my opinion on the PS3 unless someone develops a add on for it that will do the cooking and cleaning!!!

Shipoftheline
17-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Funny I seen this on the A-Creed forums yesterday and most thought the same thing. Also the PS3 version is said to have some serous bugs.

Ps found it a weird game to get into

stickywicket
17-11-2007, 02:34 PM
not liking it too much either, took way to long to actually get into, back to COD for me.

tinkertiler
17-11-2007, 04:36 PM
I dont like the game either its just its better than the PS3 version which i thought was great !!!!

Shipoftheline
17-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Mass Effect should be out in a few days anyway :)

tinkertiler
17-11-2007, 06:12 PM
It was out last week mate !!! That looks bad unless you turn the bit filter off it looks very grainy and it aint my kind of game anyway as i dont like rpgs!!! Still playing PGR4 its great online and im in the top 3% in the world so i cannot be that bad at it!

Shipoftheline
17-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Thought that was the NTSC version or is it a multi ?

tinkertiler
18-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I got it and it works on my PAL system. The game is pants though i hate rpgs!

Shipoftheline
18-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I got it and it works on my PAL system. The game is pants though i hate rpgs!

I loved KOTOR & Jade Empire so will have to try it :)

tinkertiler
18-11-2007, 02:43 PM
If you have got a lcd or plasma tv that you are playing it on and it looks odd go to the settings and change the bit filter to off i think because it looks a little odd for a game you will see what i mean if you play it. It wont make any difference if you are playing it on a normal tv though.