PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2008

tiz
15-11-2007, 07:03 PM
do you think england will qualify for Euro 2008 and who should we have for our next manager.

y2krog2000
15-11-2007, 07:30 PM
No Russia will win their last 2 matches and Croatia will go through with them, Steve McClaren will probably keep his job but I think Mike Bassett would do a better job. Martin O'Neill should have got the England job the last time but they picked the mediocre Steve McClaren just because he was born in England and they will probably pick another English manager again and there isnt any great English managers about that I can think of.

tiz
15-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Martin O'Neill would be my choice or harry rednapp if we had to have an english manager.

krazylegz
17-11-2007, 04:37 PM
we've got no chance........even looking on las nights performance it was like waching paint dry...................i hope mclaren gets sacked in the process too as he's turd

y2krog2000
22-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Martin O'Neill should have got the England job the last time
Well as you all know McClaren has got the sack and it was just on the news that Martin O'Neil is the bookies favourite to replace him, a little late but the right choice if he does get the job.

nss1888
23-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Martin O'Neil is the bookies favourite

It was "the special one" yesterday, but he told them to pi$$ off, now O'neil has pretty much done the same..

This job is a poisened challis, the ONLY way any manager for En-ger-land will be a sucess is if they WIN a tournement... THB, with this crop of players and no real quality youth playing in the Premiership comming through how is this gonna happen.....???