PDA

View Full Version : Lennon ghost 'visited Liam Gallagher'

y2krog2000
30-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Lennon ghost 'visited Liam'

(Monday October 29, 2007 04:48 PM)
Liam Gallagher is wracked with fears that his home is haunted and claims to once have been visited by the ghost of John Lennon, it has been claimed.

The Oasis frontman has often cited the former Beatle as an enormous influence on his music and career, and seems to be haunted by strange apparitions.

In a UK newspaper, a 'source' explains that Liam is often unable to sleep because he thinks he might be about to be visited by a spirit from "another walk of life."

"He lies awake listening with the lights on. He sometimes wakes up and feels as though he is being watched by someone from another walk of life."

Meanwhile, Liam himself has spoken about Lennon's beyond the grave appearance, confessing: "I was in Manchester at a mate's house

"I turned round and there I was, lying on the bed, and I sort of fell back into my body. There was a presence there and it was him, Lennon."

The new Oasis single, "Lord Don't Slow Me Down", was a new entry at number 10 in the UK charts yesterday.

Music News - The latest music news and gossip from Yahoo! Music UK & Ireland (http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/071029/340/hm9fh.html&e=l_news_dm)

I wonder if he was on drugs when he met these ghosts!!!!

Shipoftheline
02-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Thinking the very same thing it looks like he's still on the drugs

benk52
04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
was he with elvis down the chip shop
i think he has been on the happy bcci

Lainie
04-11-2007, 11:31 PM
cant say liam is one of my favourite people on earth!!

Satsearching
05-11-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm sure Lennon would visit someone more worthy given the chance? Or maybe to "haunt" Liam for good reason!

It anoys me that Liam trys to compare himself to a true music legend. Granted the Gallaghers made some popular music but shouldn't really be compared to Lennon?

y2krog2000
05-11-2007, 08:44 PM
cant say liam is one of my favourite people on earth!!
Agree with you there, one of the only celebritys I like seen a picture of him as Frank Gallagher out of shameless that someone tampered with and it its the way Liam will probably look in 10 years lol.

Lainie
06-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Agree with you there, one of the only celebritys I like seen a picture of him as Frank Gallagher out of shameless that someone tampered with and it its the way Liam will probably look in 10 years lol.

my god wondered why there was a blue moon in the sky last night - y2k agreeing with me!!! are you feeling ok????

:grin::mods2::grin: